Join me on my journey to fitness.

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Positive thread:popcorn:

My advice is to drink lots of water (at least 3-4 L a day) and get some psyllium in your diet; switch to a vegan protein, cut out cows' milk altogether, and stay away from soy milk as an alternative. Coconut milk and almond milk are pretty good alternatives imo.

For your workout I think another day of squats and some dead-lifts will help a lot. I also think you should add another day of cardio even if its walking on the treadmill at a low-moderate level for an hour, followed by 30 minutes of a combination of core workouts, jumping exercises (skipping, squat jumps, ski jumps, etc...), and push-up variations.

Finally for your actual workout plan I would super-set your isolated movements to make better use of your time and get your muscular cardio up.

Good luck on your journey:lift:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
month.jpg

one month

No progress on the stomach :mjcry:

Just my arm

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man I'm gaining muscle but I'm not getting rid of the fat layering on top of it :mjcry:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Man I'm gaining muscle but I'm not getting rid of the fat layering on top of it :mjcry:
U keeping track of your calories? Dont fall for the fad diets like low carbs or low fats stuff. Calories is all that matters and carbs is the best source of energy your body needs. Find out what your resting metabolic rate is in calories and eat 300-400 more then that and you'll melt away. Btw, stomach fat is almost the last to go but u should notice some change at this point. Keep it up breh

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I still think you need some more cardio. If you're not up for fully dedicating more days to cardio then maybe after your lifts you could do some sprints on the elliptical. talking about sprinting for 100 steps, and lightly jogging for 100 steps. repeat for 15 mins. If planet fitness has battle ropes do them for 15-20 minutes too.

U keeping track of your calories? Dont fall for the fad diets like low carbs or low fats stuff. Calories is all that matters and carbs is the best source of energy your body needs. Find out what your resting metabolic rate is in calories and eat 300-400 more then that and you'll melt away. Btw, stomach fat is almost the last to go but u should notice some change at this point. Keep it up breh

Did you mean to say to eat 300-400 calories less? :patrice:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I still think you need some more cardio. If you're not up for fully dedicating more days to cardio then maybe after your lifts you could do some sprints on the elliptical. talking about sprinting for 100 steps, and lightly jogging for 100 steps. repeat for 15 mins. If planet fitness has battle ropes do them for 15-20 minutes too.

Did you mean to say to eat 300-400 calories less? :patrice:
Imma keep it real. I haven't done any cardio in a while