Join gangs brehs. Young breh gets forced to say he sucks dikk with a glizzy in his mouth

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
And I told you what will happen to you face to face

I told you that your bytch mother will die leaking out her p*ssy
That will happen

Why are you still trolling me white supremacist troll?

I care nothing about informants
p*ssy boy got me blocked me from messaging you after i asked you for the address bto pull up and smack the shyt outta you in front of your kids.

:mjlol:
I’ll spit on your kids too them dirty ass jits

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
p*ssy boy got me blocked me from messaging you after i asked you for the address bto pull up and smack the shyt outta you in front of your kids.

I’ll spit on your kids too them dirty ass jits

You have said you will snitch
You have said you the police
You have said you an agent/fed

You have said you will call them on posters

I blocked you from sending me private messages cause you lie and deny the things you say in them
The killing of my parents, kids, me

You are a white supremacist troll

I will not talk to a self admitted officer in private

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

I blocked you from sending me private messages cause you lie and deny the things you say in them

I will not talk to a self admitted officer in private
You suck dikk. They had the gat in your mouth homo. fukk your mother and your kids fakkit and do something bytch

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You suck dikk. They had the gat in your mouth homo. fukk your mother and your kids fakkit and do something bytch

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Oh what must we do? A young dude got beat up and stripped and taunted by some other young dudes, and they dumb ass posted it. The world about to end. Black people, we must call a meeting. Let’s analyze the fukk out a random ass video on twitter where they post nothing but fukkery and ignorance. As a matter of fact let’s seek this type of content out to post and be outraged about everyday. That sure is fun. Come on guys, post another one. I’m having a blast.

Yall nikkas wild

Stfu fakkit

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I concur. But these new nikkas different cause not only did this precisely happened to @Double Burger With Cheese , his goofy ass made a thread about it

And nikka still ain’t get them back. But he a gang leader on here

Even @Uncouth Savage p*ssy ass would have at least done a witch craft on them nikkas. But no, this nikka still ain’t do shyt.

I just got back from kicking it. I spent like 3 racks tonight. I probably spent 12 in the last 2 weeks or so. I’m really having my way. You broke. A loss a ain’t nothing to me. Running money up is a skill of mine. Being a no motion having ass broke spicy cac is yours. We different

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The video of the African getting whipped and now this and I just opened the coli, I’m out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much you wanna bet this dude ain't gonna learn his lesson either? He gonna be right back doing the same crash dummy behavior that he was doing before.
Ain't no lesson to learn here. He has no choice but to kill them even if he himself ends up dead or I'm prison.