Join gangs brehs. Young breh gets forced to say he sucks dikk with a glizzy in his mouth

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's on camera being forced to embarrass himself to save his life, there's very little chance that he's going to learn a lesson here. The other rules will override any chance at reason unfortunately.

His family and millions of others will see this video of his life hanging in the balance.

They didn't kill him. There is a light at the end of the barrel and whomever made the silly mistake of not killing him won't want to see it.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What does he do? Change his life and live with the fact that he’s been embarrassed in his community and probably will be teased for the next 10 year? Or does he spin on them nikkas?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
What does he do? Change his life and live with the fact that he’s been embarrassed in his community and probably will be teased for the next 10 year? Or does he spin on them nikkas?
I would move and re-invent myself as a Carlton Banks- type dude. Be as far away from who I was previously as possible.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I think it's time we finally address the homoerotic undertones in a lot of these sets.

I have no issue with gay folks, I'm just saying for a group of super tough, macho man ass dudes, homosexuality seems to be on their minds quite a bit...

Same nikkas that say no homo every syllable and get aggressive if they even hear or see anything remotely gay

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Oh what must we do? A young dude got beat up and stripped and taunted by some other young dudes, and they dumb ass posted it. The world about to end. Black people, we must call a meeting. Let’s analyze the fukk out a random ass video on twitter where they post nothing but fukkery and ignorance. As a matter of fact let’s seek this type of content out to post and be outraged about everyday. That sure is fun. Come on guys, post another one. I’m having a blast.

Yall nikkas wild
Did they have you like this when then nikkas ran into your crib and robbed you?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would’ve said “you suck dikk” :mjlol:

My temper is to bad and heart to huge.

Dumbasses just caught themselves all kinds of wrong attention… 3 letter agencies going to track down the wrong vid

But what for though? This culture is full of hate. It don’t even need love, but nikkas are so miserable this what they need to do for clout and this what these fake lam, fake tough motherfukkers view for entertainment..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And whats funny, them same dudes acting tough only because they got the gun and the numbers.

Alone, they’re all pussies.. probably why most needed to join a gang in the first place.

Saw it in the military.. hoe ass nikkas got a problem even with your presence… but if they don’t think they have an advantage they not gonna do nothing, not going to say nothing, just gonna sit there and be quiet and, at most, do some passive aggressive shyt.

Why… jealousy, insecurity, got a weapon, fatherless, fukk it who knows.

But if they in a group and/or feel like you’re alone and they have an advantage, then they tough. If you're drunk and they’re not, then they’re tough.

Same nikkas that hoes used to pillow talk about how they couldn’t even ejaculate without a finger up they ass or something but out here procreating too