Join gangs brehs. Young breh gets forced to say he sucks dikk with a glizzy in his mouth

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Even with his life clearly in danger, breh's natural brain kicked in for a half a second when they told him to say he sucks dikk

:mjlol:
Disown your set, call yourself a bytch, strip down to your underwear and dance, but calling yourself gay gives you a moment of :dame:.

Lil bro must have some ancestors from Harlem.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Oh what must we do? A young dude got beat up and stripped and taunted by some other young dudes, and they dumb ass posted it. The world about to end. Black people, we must call a meeting. Let’s analyze the fukk out a random ass video on twitter where they post nothing but fukkery and ignorance. As a matter of fact let’s seek this type of content out to post and be outraged about everyday. That sure is fun. Come on guys, post another one. I’m having a blast.

Yall nikkas wild
Looks @ your avi :mjpls:

Taco

All Star
Daps
Gotta put him out after doing some shyt like that cause if they don’t you know he’s coming back.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I don’t really have an issue with anything that’s posted. I just feel like it’s a coli past time to post this type of content and have all this we must do better ass talk. I personally feel like certain types of criticisms and shyt should be discussed privately or not in a place like this. This is how you have crackers trolling the fukk out yall nikkas for years posting these same types of videos as a white man faking black. They get a big ass kick out this shyt. I don’t make the rules of the forum or dictate how people post, that’s just my opinion on this type of content and discussion around it.
Shut up bozo we know you don’t like this post cause this is exactly how they had you when they ran into your crib

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps

He ain't ever living this one down.

Also :dame:

joker-you-see.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Shut up bozo we know you don’t like this post cause this is exactly how they had you when they ran into your crib

You still hurt about me telling you I had my dikk in your momma mouth like they did in that video I see. It will be ok. You wanna be black and will never be black. Your granny sucking dikk in heaven. I got a lot of money. You broke

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I don’t really have an issue with anything that’s posted. I just feel like it’s a coli past time to post this type of content and have all this we must do better ass talk. I personally feel like certain types of criticisms and shyt should be discussed privately or not in a place like this. This is how you have crackers trolling the fukk out yall nikkas for years posting these same types of videos as a white man faking black. They get a big ass kick out this shyt. I don’t make the rules of the forum or dictate how people post, that’s just my opinion on this type of content and discussion around it.
You make a lot of valid points

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
That pause before he said "I suck dikk"

His life living wherever he's at is over and he was contemplating whether or not he wanted his "proverbial" life to be over or his "real" life to be over in that moment.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah let me finish this algorithm book