Join gangs brehs. Young breh gets forced to say he sucks dikk with a glizzy in his mouth

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
How much you wanna bet this dude ain't gonna learn his lesson either? He gonna be right back doing the same crash dummy behavior that he was doing before.

He's on camera being forced to embarrass himself to save his life, there's very little chance that he's going to learn a lesson here. The other rules will override any chance at reason unfortunately.

His family and millions of others will see this video of his life hanging in the balance.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh what must we do? A young dude got beat up and stripped and taunted by some other young dudes, and they dumb ass posted it. The world about to end. Black people, we must call a meeting. Let’s analyze the fukk out a random ass video on twitter where they post nothing but fukkery and ignorance. As a matter of fact let’s seek this type of content out to post and be outraged about everyday. That sure is fun. Come on guys, post another one. I’m having a blast.

Yall nikkas wild

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Oh what must we do? A young dude got beat up and stripped and taunted by some other young dudes, and they dumb ass posted it. The world about to end. Black people, we must call a meeting. Let’s analyze the fukk out a random ass video on twitter where they post nothing but fukkery and ignorance. As a matter of fact let’s seek this type of content out to post and be outraged about everyday. That sure is fun. Come on guys, post another one. I’m having a blast.

Yall nikkas wild
This is the Locker Room. Goofy shyt and fukkery gets posted on here all the time. Why you got an issue w this? How this different than anything else on here?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is the Locker Room. Goofy shyt and fukkery gets posted on here all the time. Why you got an issue w this? How this different than anything else on here?

I don’t really have an issue with anything that’s posted. I just feel like it’s a coli past time to post this type of content and have all this we must do better ass talk. I personally feel like certain types of criticisms and shyt should be discussed privately or not in a place like this. This is how you have crackers trolling the fukk out yall nikkas for years posting these same types of videos as a white man faking black. They get a big ass kick out this shyt. I don’t make the rules of the forum or dictate how people post, that’s just my opinion on this type of content and discussion around it.