Johnny Knoxville made it to 50 but he's paying for it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He weekend at bernies status and the first thing the article says is he is filming another jackass movie :gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Jackass was honestly tame compared to CKY which proceeded it. It was most of the same crew, but it was when they was putting out VHS tapes. I remember in one they had dude drink a whole bottle of laxatives, put on a diaper and shyt all over himself. He was running down the street and it was just pouring out of the side of the diaper:scust:
Yea that cky/big brother shyt was :hhh::scust:
That big brother skate mag was :gag:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Its in the first few paragraphs if you want more details but he got fukked up permannetly in a motorcycle stunt gone wrong.

Best believe all them stunts and accident caused permanent damage to all them nikkas that are still alive but like wrestlers they have to play that shyt off and pretend they ain't hurt then use drugs and alcohol to fight off the pain.
Bruh said he could barley ride a motorcycle, but when somebody asked him if he wanted to do a stunt on it, spur of the moment, he said yeah:gucci::mjlol::bryan:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Tbh I'm surprised all them jackass dudes are alive still

I still remember that scene in the jackass movie when he fought butter bean in the clothes store:mjlol:

Dont be suprised if bam clocks out anytime soon...hes been struggling a bit over the past few years with depression and alcoholism.

Ryan Dunns death really fukked him up. Money really isnt shyte....

7116d97f1e5e4d8881525974af84e9be_xl.jpg

Jackass-4-Bam-Margera-Calls-Rehab-Torture-Claims-He.jpg

That nikka use to be a Sex Symbol for all the white and non-white women alike between 2000-2012

hate that it had to be him:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: