hello-hey.gif

:mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:picard:All those hijinks chipped away at the dude. I remember watching Jackass The Movie for the first time and was like :dwillhuh:...these CACs are bonkers.

Jackass was honestly tame compared to CKY which proceeded it. It was most of the same crew, but it was when they was putting out VHS tapes. I remember in one they had dude drink a whole bottle of laxatives, put on a diaper and shyt all over himself. He was running down the street and it was just pouring out of the side of the diaper:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Jackass was honestly tame compared to CKY which proceeded it. It was most of the same crew, but it was when they was putting out VHS tapes. I remember in one they had dude drink a whole bottle of laxatives, put on a diaper and shyt all over himself. He was running down the street and it was just pouring out of the side of the diaper:scust:

:dwillhuh::gucci::scust:

:mindblown:HOW THAT shyt SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY?!?!:wtf:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I remember seeing bits on mtv of dude drinking goldfish and putting fireworks in their a$$holes, :mjlol: I was always thinking, " they couldn't even have a black friend in the crew " white boys making millions off acting like idiots
Wasn't there a Coli mod that got run off who was in that same scene? :patrice:

ynwa25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember one of the jackass skits, dude took a bunch of laxatives and then went to Home Depot and took a shyt in one of the display toilets:hhh:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE

I remember the white kids would get their hands on the CKY tapes from our local skateshop. It was wild stuff. But that one song they used kinda slapped.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This hurt me to see this. I had no idea he looked like that now. He is the GOAT Jackass member, closely followed by Steve O. :mjcry: They're all getting older now. We all, are. :mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knoxville is a crazy ass white boy. Way back in the day in the early MTV days he said he knew his body would pay for the shyt he does later in life but he don’t regret it because he said he never had any real talent so he would do stupid stunts and made millions off it