Johnny Knoxville made it to 50 but he's paying for it

Crude

Superstar
Daps
He aged, it happens.

Most White folks age like spoiled milk.

I’m sure all that fast living expedited his aging some too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He should have stayed with acting he wasn't half bad in that Jackie Chan flick ..:ehh: but all those extreme stunts & partying catch up with you:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

"Johnny Knoxville was 29 when Jackass hit MTV in 2000, and by then he'd already been dyeing his graying hair brown for a few years. His father had been 19 when his own head turned white, so Knoxville was prepared. And for nearly 20 years, he kept up a faithful coloring regimen that lasted until the pandemic hit."

:devil:
:evil:
I knew a Mexican dude who's hair was completely grey by time he was 25.

It happens.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Steve-O Says He Got an Injection That Paralyzed Him from the Waist Down for Jackass Sequel
Ale Russian
Tue, May 25, 2021, 8:58 PM·2 min read

ce5063ad64f3ed363d380887acc4a0fc

steve o / youtube

Steve-O is taking the latest Jackass movie to the extreme.

Steve "Steve-O" Glover, 46, appears in a new preview video for the upcoming Jackass 4 where he gives a peek at some of the wild stunts to come. One of them involves him seemingly being paralyzed via an injection.

"I might have actually talked a doctor into dressing up as a clown so that he could put a four inch needle into my spine and inject me with a drug that would paralyze me from the waist down while I was sprinting and before all kinds of terrible s— happened to me," he says in the video while bloody footage plays of the injection taking place (watch at your own risk!).

RELATED: New Jackass Movie Will Be Released in 2021, 11 Years After Third Installment of Stunt Series

It's unclear whether the stunt was done for the upcoming fourth movie or whether the comedian did it on his own. At the beginning of the video, Glover promises to bring his followers with him as he shoots the movie.

Created by Johnny Knoxville, Spike Jonze and Jeff Tremaine, the reality series originally aired on MTV in 2000. The cast put out the first Jackass feature film in 2002. Tremaine directed the first installment, Jackass: The Movie, as well as Jackass Number Two in 2006 and Jackass 3D in 2010.

The fourth movie was first announced in 2019, with original star Bam Margera recently claiming he forced out after he violated his contract for not staying sober.

After Margera posted an Instagram video saying Knoxville and Tremaine "betrayed me, abandoned me, rejected me," Glover came to their defense in the comments section of Margera's post.

"Bam- the two people you're saying wronged you (Knoxville and Tremaine) are the same two people who organized the intervention which saved my life. Everyone bent over backwards to get you in the movie, and all you had to do was not get loaded. You've continued to get loaded, it's that simple."

"We all love you every bit as much as we all say we do, but nobody who really loves you can enable or encourage you to stay sick," Glover added.

Jackass 4 is set for release on October 22.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I find genuine comfort in knowing that if I make it to 90 and my brain turns to mush, that I'll be happily watching jackass reruns until my last breath.

If you act like you're too good to laugh at jackass, i have absolutely no reason to ever hang out with you.