Johnny Depp Says He Won't Return To Pirates Of The Caribbean Franchise Even If Disney Pay Him $300M

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Hope he switches it up in his roles from here on, the eccentric weird guy in movies is his thing but come on
It would be good to see him in some genre flicks - sci-fi, horror, action. As far as I know he hasn't done stuff like that, but he would be good in those roles.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

The last movie apparently ended with a teaser for the next movie (Davey Jones returns) which will now never happen. :francis: What a shytty way to end a franchise. Should've left it at AWE and dipped while they had the chance but Disney being Disney can't leave well enough alone.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Only weak link in the series was On Stranger Tides and even that one was at least decent. The other ones are freakin classics. I rewatched the whole series a couple weeks ago with the family and still felt like it was an incredible journey.

We're watching Back To The Future Now and then Indiana Jones.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only weak link in the series was On Stranger Tides and even that one was at least decent. The other ones are freakin classics. I rewatched the whole series a couple weeks ago with the family and still felt like it was an incredible journey.

We're watching Back To The Future Now and then Indiana Jones.
I know these aren't on that level but nobody can tell me National Treasure 1 & 2 aren't entertaining in the same way, especially if you're watching with the family :blessed:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I know these aren't on that level but nobody can tell me National Treasure 1 & 2 aren't entertaining in the same way, especially if you're watching with the family :blessed:
Those films got better with age. I used to think they were shameless Indiana Jones rip-offs and would stick my nose up at them, but when Disney Plus dropped, I ended up rewatching them again and I was pleasantly surprised.