Johnathan Majors has been fired by Disney

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Liberalism, Feminism, LGBTQism... don't give 2 fukks about black people.

And fukk Disney for this......

The MCU was built on the back of a man who had numerous arrests and criminal charges.

I'm usually the one criticizing the term 'woke' and how it's been weaponized.. but this is it.

I don't know if I can support #marvelset after this.
:ohhh: But you already know we as black men just won’t get the benefit of the doubt. Hope the man can come back from this wack ass shyt

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It honestly might be over for the boy. He had another big movie coming out (Magazine Dreams) and multiple projects in development. This might be worse than a Thanos snap cause ain't no infinity stones when you fukk with white women. He also never had that breakout project like John David Washington with Tenet for instance.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Right up there with Gina Carano on the mandalorian
Nah this is way worse. He already had two Avengers movies focused on his character in the works. At the very minimum that’s a good 10 million a pop and likely on the very low end. Not to mention appearances in a bunch of the other MCU properties. This could in total lead to 9 figures of lost income.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Obviously, I wasn’t in the courtroom or anything, but I don’t understand how they reached a guilty verdict. Based on everything I’ve read online, this lady was insane and constantly hitting and harassing him, and he was trying to get away from her? it sounds like any fighting he was in self-defense. Not a great move all the same, but hardly domestic abuse in the way we think of it.

I guess I’m biased because I think Jonathan Majors is an amazing actor, even if he is an a$$hole in real life (you know, like most celebrities)