THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?"

IS JUST AS ICONIC AS

"YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE fukk OUT!"

DETECTIVE CARTER HAS HIS OWN WIKI PAGE.
James Carter
:devil:
:evil:

Ridiculous comparison and you know it:mjlol:

But lets get you on record,are you saying James Carter is as iconic as Smokey? And are you saying that one quotable ammounts to every Smokey line being a quotable:mjgrin:?

Oh and no that line is not as iconic,nobody says "do you understand the words coming out of my mouth" everytime someone doesn't understand them. But if somebody gets knocked the fukk out its a 90% chance of hearing that line:wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

But lets get you on record,are you saying James Carter is as iconic as Smokey? And are you saying that one quotable ammounts to every Smokey line being a quotable:mjgrin:?

Oh and no that line is not as iconic,nobody says "do you understand the words coming out of my mouth" everytime someone doesn't understand them. But if somebody gets knocked the fukk out its a 90% chance of hearing that line:wow:

BREAUGH NOBODY SAYS THAT shyt ANYMORE.

IT HAD ITS RUN 20 YEARS AGO
JUST LIKE CARTERS QUOTABLE HAD ITS RUN.

"WOOOOORLDSTAR" BECAME THE KNOCKOUT QUE A LOOOOOONG TIME AGO
AND THAT AINT EVEN POPPING LIKE THAT NO MORE.
:devil:
:evil:

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
didn't someone say Chris wasn't doing the Friday movies cuz Cube never really paid him his money?

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Chris Tucker hasn't been funny for years. Da height of his popularity was in da 90's. He doesn't have da draw to demand what it is he wants to get paid if he were to even fathom returning to da cast. That funny, animated Chris Tucker of Friday and Rush Hour fame been gone for years.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Well I stand corrected then :leon: People always speak on this movie like it didn’t do much during its theater run. Also forgot Reginal Hall was in this too. So @spliz you right on that too. nikka how old are you? :flabbynsick: I was 7 when this dropped

This shyt came out around da same time as Tales From The Hood. Well, both were in theaters at the same time, at least.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Kinda corny considering bigger stars than Chris Tucker have done independent films for little pay in between their big budget films.

They had to have had some kinda beef that makes Chris not wanna work with Cube again.

Because if he's not willing to do a solid for a dude that put him on and be in the last film, that's wack. Will would've done a reunion Fresh Prince episode if everyone wanted it.

Besides Chris Tucker ain't doing shyt right now.

Those are Oscar bait movies, nobody getting an Oscar from Friday.

Leave the hood some time. I still hear G14 classified to this day. The Rush Hour movies are much larger than Friday with the general population.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
If I got finessed and I was the highlight of the shyt I wouldn't wanna come back either. Manhood/womanhood is on the line if you let a someone pull certain kinda shyt and go back to fukkin w/ em. I agree w/ Chris Tucker not going back on principle, although I want him in it more than anything.

AND ON THE OTHER HAND, FRIDAY IS WHAT MADE HIM

SO PUT THAT PRIDE ASIDE AND FIND A COMMON GROUND

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
This was 94. There was no expectations for this. Just Cube and a bunch of chicken circuit comedians in a low budget comedy shot in a few days. Movie flopped too. It grew in cult status years later
Damn did it really
When I was a toddler This was my fav movie

It had that special vibe to it that some movies give you , not that I think about he entire movie is funny nonstop

Next Friday isn’t even that bad , I think it being a sequel to Friday fukks it up

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Damn did it really
When I was a toddler This was my fav movie

It had that special vibe to it that some movies give you , not that I think about he entire movie is funny nonstop

Next Friday isn’t even that bad , I think it being a sequel to Friday fukks it up
Damn I type to fast , my words be coming out like a puzzle :russ::dead: