John Witherspoon & DJ Vlad Talk Friday, Boomerang, The Boondocks & More

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
If I got finessed and I was the highlight of the shyt I wouldn't wanna come back either. Manhood/womanhood is on the line if you let a someone pull certain kinda shyt and go back to fukkin w/ em. I agree w/ Chris Tucker not going back on principle, although I want him in it more than anything.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This was 94. There was no expectations for this. Just Cube and a bunch of chicken circuit comedians in a low budget comedy shot in a few days. Movie flopped too. It grew in cult status years later
:what: fukk is u talkin bout fam the movie did not flop. And it was 95. And its Chitlin circuit. Not Chicken circuit. Meanwhile they weren't Chitlin Circuit comedians anyway. Damn near everyone in the cast was involved in hit movies before Friday. Off principle. Since that movie was a fukkin HIT. not a flop. Cube shoulda came back and blessed the cast wit somethin. Instead he pocketed all that bread. shyt was an insult.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:what: fukk is u talkin bout fam the movie did not flop. And it was 95. And its Chitlin circuit. Not Chicken circuit. Meanwhile they weren't Chitlin Circuit comedians anyway. Damn near everyone in the cast was involved in hit movies before Friday. Off principle. Since that movie was a fukkin HIT. not a flop. Cube shoulda came back and blessed the cast wit somethin. Instead he pocketed all that bread. shyt was an insult.

Exactly.

Its easy to tell whose a Cac bu their awful posts that they tey to oass off as facts about black culture

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Nobody made them cats sign the contract:yeshrug: Shold gotten their money on the back end. Friday made careers. Most wold been washed comedians/actors who never blew

to be fair Cube was gonna pay the 2M for the movie out of pocket...

but john did get a raise for p2 .. from 5k to 400k is a hefty raise when you looking only at the numbers

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
to be fair Cube was gonna pay the 2M for the movie out of pocket...
To be fair that has nothing to do with what he did AFTER the movie made all its money. He could've easily hit the cast off wit more off principle. Ain't really no excusing this shyt. The movie made SO much more than they paid to make it and he paid them SO little. There was plenty of room to give them more after the movie was successful.