John Wall complaining about Wizards lack of national TV games

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He stays worrying about the dumbest shyt
only on here is saying your team deserves to be shown more looked down.

Wall does it & he petty
Jordan does it & he competitive...the little stuff fuels him

Also add in the money structure...I can't knock Wall for speaking out. PSA...every time you speak out doesn't mean you're mad or upset brehs

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
you know he's upset that most of his peers (Steph, Kyrie, Dame, etc) at that position are way more successful at this point in their career on and off the court. Wall can't even make the olympic team, had 2 unsuccessful shoe deals, Kyrie locking up the most popular all-star vote for the next 5 years. Then on top of that, Beal gets $30 mil a year and he still complaining about making the same as Reggie Jackson:francis:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's true... But it's only so much one can do, with an average to borderline trash roster. Like I already mentioned he still has a point...

Have you seen the Thunder roster lately? Wiz roster isn't any worse than them, rockets, blazers, etc. Its the 'star'.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
He got a point. What the league and networks should do but won't do is once NFL season is over is treat the NBA like a weekend event like they do for Christmas and stomp any competition.

Saturday have the middle of the road teams on ABC 1pm AND 3:30 pm

Sunday have the best teams on ABC at those same times

Not everyone has ESPN/TNT and most of America does not pay attention to college ball until March.

It's a win for Disney, the league, the owners and the players.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
only on here is saying your team deserves to be shown more looked down.

Wall does it & he petty
Jordan does it & he competitive...the little stuff fuels him

Also add in the money structure...I can't knock Wall for speaking out. PSA...every time you speak out doesn't mean you're mad or upset brehs

The Wizards being 15-15 and out of the playoffs again should be his motivation

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Well you signed so you knew what it was, Grunfeld been inept for years now he just living off that Gil/Caron/Jamison era at this point. Plus Wall aight but he's not as good as Russ or Kyrie, combine that with a bad squad on a team that's not a historic power and you got the perfect storm. Maybe if Wall worked hard and made himself a top 5 nikka he'd get more TV time off gp. I mean, wtf you gettin watching that nikka play? He can run fast, so can Russ, he can pass, so can Russ, that's about all I expect from John Wall and I can get a much superior showing of that from Sabo. You gotta be a homer ass nikka to actually be a Wizards stan, a lotta nikkaz out here don't fukk with or give a fukk about this squad.

GTFOH Wall, be glad they even got yo ass on CSN. :russ: :camby:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I went to a wizards game at Verizon center a couple weeks ago (sat tenth row from court--free seats, I'm not balling like that) and dead ass caught myself dozing off several times. I was hammered because I came from my office Christmas party but still

Loudest the crowd got was when Drummond missed his first free throw in the 4th q and if he missed the second one everyone would win a free taco Bell taco