FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
John Wall's mad ESPN won't televise the Wizards

Candace Buckner of The Washington Post then wrote this up as Wall suggesting it’s a conspiracy:

In pop culture, your stereotypical conspiracy theorist has crazy eyes and an overgrown beard, lives in the backwoods and tries to convince the Internet on the existence of UFOs.

John Wall doesn’t fit that description. And yet, on Wednesday night, Wall sat isolated in his corner spot of the Washington Wizards locker room, his eyes lighting up and rapid-fire voice picking up as he spoke on a favorite topic: how the Wizards get no love. This time, he has proof.

“It’s a prime example to that conversation we had that day,” Wall told The Post. “We don’t get national exposure.”

…“I know you got to be able to win,” Wall said. “We didn’t get off to a great start [like] we wanted to, but we do have an all-star that’s been in the All-Star Game three times: me. And hopefully I can be [an all-star] again, and hopefully we can add Brad [Beal] and somebody else. We had five [national games] at the beginning of the year, and now we have four. And you never know, they might take another one. I feel like it’s back to what I said before: If you don’t have League Pass or NBA TV, you don’t see the Wizards.”

Wall’s previous argument, referenced there, is that he’s not named to all-NBA teams (and thus, not eligible for the new high-paying designated veteran deal) because he doesn’t get enough national television exposure:

“We don’t play on TV a lot so a lot of people don’t get to see us play. If you don’t have NBA League Pass and stuff like that, you don’t see the things that I’m doing in the game or what we’re doing trying to win,” Wall said Thursday. “So if you ain’t checking on Twitter and stuff like that, you don’t know. All these other teams get a lot of TV games, that’s why they get these accolades from the media and fan votes. Until we get an opportunity to be on TV more, it would be tough for people to realize and see what I do.”

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's right. NBA fans need more of this

Old-Fan-Dances-NBA-Game.gif

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
John Wall's mad ESPN won't televise the Wizards

Candace Buckner of The Washington Post then wrote this up as Wall suggesting it’s a conspiracy:

In pop culture, your stereotypical conspiracy theorist has crazy eyes and an overgrown beard, lives in the backwoods and tries to convince the Internet on the existence of UFOs.

John Wall doesn’t fit that description. And yet, on Wednesday night, Wall sat isolated in his corner spot of the Washington Wizards locker room, his eyes lighting up and rapid-fire voice picking up as he spoke on a favorite topic: how the Wizards get no love. This time, he has proof.

“It’s a prime example to that conversation we had that day,” Wall told The Post. “We don’t get national exposure.”

…“I know you got to be able to win,” Wall said. “We didn’t get off to a great start [like] we wanted to, but we do have an all-star that’s been in the All-Star Game three times: me. And hopefully I can be [an all-star] again, and hopefully we can add Brad [Beal] and somebody else. We had five [national games] at the beginning of the year, and now we have four. And you never know, they might take another one. I feel like it’s back to what I said before: If you don’t have League Pass or NBA TV, you don’t see the Wizards.”

Wall’s previous argument, referenced there, is that he’s not named to all-NBA teams (and thus, not eligible for the new high-paying designated veteran deal) because he doesn’t get enough national television exposure:

“We don’t play on TV a lot so a lot of people don’t get to see us play. If you don’t have NBA League Pass and stuff like that, you don’t see the things that I’m doing in the game or what we’re doing trying to win,” Wall said Thursday. “So if you ain’t checking on Twitter and stuff like that, you don’t know. All these other teams get a lot of TV games, that’s why they get these accolades from the media and fan votes. Until we get an opportunity to be on TV more, it would be tough for people to realize and see what I do.”

:scust:What a whiny little fakkit.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
NBA is probably the most televised sport. I haven't been able to watch much lately due to working mostly evenings but are they still showing games practically every night? I remember when tnt and tbs i think had games on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, plus a game on espn on Friday, plus whatever games nbc had on the weekend. There's plenty of games broadcast to showcase all the teams evenly. But of course I know how the business world and certain teams draw more ratings.