John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
In the middle of season 1. 2nd time giving this show a try (I couldn't get into it 1st watch). I love it so far.

I gotta agree with some of the comments about the CIA dude storyline, I'm very detached from his character thus far, yet feel it will all come along (without reading spoilers). Franklin and Gustavo's storyline is good, moreso the former.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tough for me to watch. I know it's hypocritical cause I watch narcos and shyt but I hate seeing this young black man destroy his community for no reason

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I forgot how annoying this missing girl storyline was :hhh:

Thankfully, Reed's nuts dropped after all this somewhat.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
First season was all over the place

Glad Lucia is gone and the DEA bytch

I didn't mind Lucia as much until she started getting high off her own supply and got caught up with that stupid DEA smut :hhh:. Her brother/cousin on the other hand...smh.

Show got better with each season though, no denying that. Even if there were some turbulence and growing pains along the way. Gonna be interesting to see how they carry it without John being here at the helm, coming off the best season yet.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i half stepped to this series when it first premiered and didn't fukk with it, but i just fired up season 1 a couple days ago and :banderas: not sure what i was doing the first time around but this show is piff, i'm only on season 1, but watching Franklin transform, dude got all the genes of natural leader

bout to power thru so i can join yall for season 4 next month :blessed:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
i half stepped to this series when it first premiered and didn't fukk with it, but i just fired up season 1 a couple days ago and :banderas: not sure what i was doing the first time around but this show is piff, i'm only on season 1, but watching Franklin transform, dude got all the genes of natural leader

bout to power thru so i can join yall for season 4 next month :blessed:

And Season 1 is by far the worst season, IMO.
Most shows don't get dramatically better like this one does.