John Singleton's 'Snowfall' Season 1 Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the more and more time goes.
we are seeing the black people who got to do such and such.
are sellouts and john singleton has shown his hand and how he acquired the ability to make boyz n tha hood so long ago.
while no one else could barely get a film and his alternative who made the more grounded menace.
now, have to make movies completely indie and also make movies of all types of content with all types of actors.

yet singleton only focuses on hood shyt all the time and we can see from the pac movie vitroil.
he is a faq enabling agent.

fukk john singleton and this huff ass show.

it is not real and deflects away from the facts of this.
while providing some bullshyt fictional fascination to a time in american history.
that was duped and swayed by the government purposefully ruining all of american life moving forward.

art barr

John singleton is one of like 4 creators of this show.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
John singleton is one of like 4 creators of this show.

Which means singleton is ok'n and veto'n direction and content and he is also a producer.
Which means he pays and enables the director and the entire production.

Not to mention this factually has an importance.
that was showcased in film already and being black he has to show even more of the actual truthful facts to film more than any one.
Not to mention for our actual age his is the first crown jewel in full if our actual age and actual time even more so than even spike lee as well.

That is why,....
Making this bullshyt total deviation away from the facts.
Let me see kind what all the vitroil was about during that pac film situation.
When I am not a pac fan at all in the least but I see and I feel them all the way with the boycott of John singleton at least.

I won't be watching unless I read some review that says this swings I to freeway and blandon.
Other than that ...fukk this bullshyt and personally fukk John singleton.

Art Barr

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Which means singleton is ok'n and veto'n direction and content and he is also a producer.
Which means he pays and enables the director and the entire production.

Not to mention this factually has an importance.
that was showcased in film already and being black he has to show even more of the actual truthful facts to film more than any one.
Not to mention for our actual age his is the first crown jewel in full if our actual age and actual time even more so than even spike lee as well.

That is why,....
Making this bullshyt total deviation away from the facts.
Let me see kind what all the vitroil was about during that pac film situation.
When I am not a pac fan at all in the least but I see and I feel them all the way with the boycott of John singleton at least.

I won't be watching unless I read some review that says this swings I to freeway and blandon.
Other than that ...fukk this bullshyt and personally fukk John singleton.

Art Barr

It's a tv show, not a documentary. There's no real characters by name or representation.

It's FAKE.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This CIA storyline is trash and it doesn't have to be. Singlehandedly dragging down the show

It's mainly because it's centered around this actor :scust:

i cant tell if its the actor yet,i think it really is just the storyline being trash right now:pachaha:

I really do ffw through that storyline so much,once it picks up i aint gon know whats going on.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maaaan Calvin might be the biggest deadbeat in the history of television,he aint even wait to see if this nikka was still alive after the police choked the shyt out of em:martin:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i cant tell if its the actor yet,i think it really is just the storyline being trash right now:pachaha:

I really do ffw through that storyline so much,once it picks up i aint gon know whats going on.

Dude is trash. Lol. I knew from the 1st episode when he came on the screen. Some dudes just dont have it to play a cop type character.

He's just like that dude from Narcos. I can't watch that show bc of him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is trash. Lol. I knew from the 1st episode when he came on the screen. Some dudes just dont have it to play a cop type character.

He's just like that dude from Narcos. I can't watch that show bc of him

You gotta give credit to those infamous hateable characters,that means they did they job:wow:....Calvin couldve showed up and been father of the year and I think I still wouldnt have liked that nikka,or at least still wouldnt have trusted em:martin: