John Lynch and Brian Dawkins being HOF finalists over Steve Atwater

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
At what? Judging safeties by ‘rings’?
What makes you think I did that?

Funny thing is, I think the Elway narrative hurts him. He was just as much of not more a reason the Broncos saw success. They often had too 10 defenses because of him and Mecklenberg. He could hit like Lynch and had Dawkins range.

One thing Dawkins could do was force more fumbles though. He was the strip god

NYC Rebel

Daps
So now we gonna act like John Lynch wasn’t shyt and wasn’t a driving force for that Tampa defense along with Brooks and Sapp lol smh. Hell even his Broncos tenure was great. Coli never change.
You’re gonna act like Lynch wasn’t shyt and blame the coli for your crappy script writing

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:yeshrug: Couldn’t be mad at those two b Dawkins was that dude, and lynch was too
And during their career they were some of the most dominant safeties, i want Atwater in for sure but let’s not act like he’s not going up some talent

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lynch just benefitted from a great defensive scheme and better players on the D-line and LBs which made his life a lot easier. And he still wasn’t a ball hawk.

He was good. He wasn’t HOF level.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:yeshrug: Couldn’t be mad at those two b Dawkins was that dude, and lynch was too
And during their career they were some of the most dominant safeties, i want Atwater in for sure but let’s not act like he’s not going up some talent
Let’s not act like? Exactly what are we “acting like?”

He put up better numbers in a shorter period of time and led super bowl defenses. No one is “acting like” anything other than knowing he should be in before either of them