John Landis says hes “bored sh*tless” By Mahv-L movies - says "all mahv-L movies are interchangable"

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
The funny thing about this thread is if it was John Landis shytting on dc films, this thread would be full of Disney cultists,dapping eachother,posting marvel smilies,and the same exact posters bytching about the OP would have nothing to say

Because trolling is fine when it's against dc,but say anything about marvel and they're right there to :cape:

Always funny to see the fake impartial people that only ever bytch when it's about one side,but have absolutely nothing to say when it's the other.
these f*ggots are known crybabys too

always moving goal posts to accommodate them

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It pursued the question of "If you have great power are you obligated to save people?" Jonathan said no, straight up telling his son he should have let those kids on the bus die in order to protect his identity, and he backed up his words when he refused to let his son save him from the tornado. Clark continues to save people on his journey, having to drop everything and leave whenever he does so, so the rumors don't get too big. Again, key word here: consequences. Cause and effect.

that is honestly a great foundation for a modern day superman movie, but that is not the movie we got with man of steel.

the question of whether or not the world was better off before or after superman donned the cape is not explored in the slightest. superman exists in this movie solely to stop an alien invasion, one that he himself caused. beyond that we get not a single glimpse of superman's impact on the world or the world's reaction to superman.

if zod doesn't come to earth it's unclear as to whether or not superman would have even revealed himself.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The funny thing about this thread is if it was John Landis shytting on dc films, this thread would be full of Disney cultists,dapping eachother,posting marvel smilies,and the same exact posters bytching about the OP would have nothing to say

Because trolling is fine when it's against dc,but say anything about marvel and they're right there to :cape:

Always funny to see the fake impartial people that only ever bytch when it's about one side,but have absolutely nothing to say when it's the other.

Says the guy who never calls out @Yo Yo Ma for all of his shyt threads.:camby:

54WNbi6.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nice attempt to distract from the fact you are exactly what you claim you hate, a fake impartial hypocrite.:umad:
Whatever helps you sleep at nigh stan. Go watch age of Ultron and bury your teary eyes in your boyfriends chest.

Always funny to see you pretending to be impartial and yet only ever quote me and ignore anyone stanning marvel. :mjlol:

All your doing is proving my point further.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whatever helps you sleep at nigh stan. Go watch age of Ultron and bury your teary eyes in your boyfriends chest.

Always funny to see you pretending to be impartial and yet only ever quote me and ignore anyone stanning marvel. :mjlol:

All your doing is proving my point further.
Your petty insults never fail to match your pathetic hypocrisy.:russell:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
that is honestly a great foundation for a modern day superman movie, but that is not the movie we got with man of steel.

the question of whether or not the world was better off before or after superman donned the cape is not explored in the slightest. superman exists in this movie solely to stop an alien invasion, one that he himself caused. beyond that we get not a single glimpse of superman's impact on the world or the world's reaction to superman.

if zod doesn't come to earth it's unclear as to whether or not superman would have even revealed himself.

Not true. Kal meets Jor-El before he meets Zod. Jot El was the one who gave him the Suit and told him to inspire people, it's in the flight video I posted.

Again, if you didn't enjoy the film that's fine. But it has layers. upon layers.

Also Superman's impact on the world is clearly seen in BvS. They go out of their way to have debates about his existence on tv, during a montage, even Niel Degrasse Tyson is on it.

DCEU also has better OST, so that lends to the atmosphere the movies create. Hans Zimmer is a god, sucks he do anymore work for them. I think the films will suffer for it.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Not true. Kal meets Jor-El before he meets Zod. Jot El was the one who gave him the Suit and told him to inspire people, it's in the flight video I posted.

Again, if you didn't enjoy the film that's fine. But it has layers. upon layers.

Also Superman's impact on the world is clearly seen in BvS. They go out of their way to have debates about his existence on tv, during a montage, even Niel Degrasse Tyson is on it.

the movie asks the question, "does the world need superman?"... but that's all it does. it raises the question but has no interest in making a case for or against. superman exists in this movie to fight batman and to stop doomsday, that's it.

those scenes with neil degrasse were included so they could claim the movie is actually about something. but they follow through on none of it.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
the movie asks the question, "does the world need superman?"... but that's all it does. it raises the question but has no interest in making a case for or against. superman exists in this movie to fight batman and to stop doomsday, that's it.

those scenes with neil degrasse were included so they could claim the movie is actually about something. but they follow through on none of it.
That I will agree with, BvS was convoluted, they put too much in there and didn't focus on anything. Easily the worst of the DCEU movies. And deserved the criticism it got.

MoS didn't though.