John Landis says hes “bored sh*tless” By Mahv-L movies - says "all mahv-L movies are interchangable"

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
can make the face all you want, i dont be knowing directors like that....i've seen and like a lot of the work yall crediting to him, i just dont know who he is...not gonna fake it like i do...
nikkas love to glorify ignorance like nobody's business :scust:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't necessarily think it's a film room wide epidemic. There's about 3-4 Marvel fanboys who are truly pathetic, the rest of the posters here are just viewers of all comic movies, DC, FOX, Marvel, SONY. Just ignore the tards or laugh at them :mjlol: :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't necessarily think it's a film room wide epidemic. There's about 3-4 Marvel fanboys who are truly pathetic, the rest of the posters here are just viewers of all comic movies, DC, FOX, Marvel, SONY. Just ignore the tards or laugh at them :mjlol: :manny:

Most of those guys are just trolling the same way I did for years to that fool who kept insisting there's a bias against DC because people didn't like trash ass MoS. :russ:

Frankly you guys owe these trolls to your own actions. People have been unapologetically enjoying garbage like the Transformers movies for years and most people are like whatever about it, no one says you're a Hasbro or Michael Bay stan. But the second someone enjoys a comic book movie you think sucks or hates a movie you like, you start insisting there's fanboyism and some kind of agenda at play. You all created this environment yourself by constantly bytching about a fanboy war that didn't exist.

You can bytch only so long about non-existing fanboys before dudes get tired and start trolling you with it. Reap what you sow, brehs. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

a serial DC stan says otherwise.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Marvel movies are usually good fun, solid flicks. Nothing more nothing less. :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I mean he did once compare his disappointment in a James Bond movie to how I felt about my mom dying so yeah I'm no longer shocked. But hey you're right

I don't remember this at all but at least now I know why you are so passive aggressive to humble ol' me all the time.:wtfgosling:

Skyfall and Spectre are still ass juice btw. :ducreux2:

He can be

:yeshrug:

I can be many things but above all things I prefer to be a heat magnet.:hinderjinder: