John Cena gonna be on Club Shay Shay

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
This interview was incredibly boring and somehow incredibly captivating, Cena is an amazing speaker honestly. I want to say breh doesn't know how to have fun and let loose, but I think he finds the art of speaking and presenting a polished appearance as his fun :patrice:

Yeah he's a weirdly stoic guy for someone whose breakout gimmick was wild rap bars

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This interview was incredibly boring and somehow incredibly captivating, Cena is an amazing speaker honestly. I want to say breh doesn't know how to have fun and let loose, but I think he finds the art of speaking and presenting a polished appearance as his fun :patrice:
Cena is a master of saying nothing and I say that respectfully and complimentary.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol, Cena does thos shyt every couple of years

Over 10 years ago. He said it was Vince McMahon. Then recently it was Brock Lesnar

Now it's Roman Reigns

5 years from now he'll say Cody Rhodes
Said it wssAustin about 13 yrs ago..said Hogan around 2006.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he's a weirdly stoic guy for someone whose breakout gimmick was wild rap bars

He's spent years being the squeaky clean, wholesome mascot of a billion dollar company. He's basically has conditioned himself to be a robot when it comes to good PR and presentation. It's probably fully hardwired into him now and is something that's not easy to shake off. I'm curious to see how he is off camera, he's probably way more loose and more "himself".

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's spent years being the squeaky clean, wholesome mascot of a billion dollar company. He's basically has conditioned himself to be a robot when it comes to good PR and presentation. It's probably fully hardwired into him now and is something that's not easy to shake off. I'm curious to see how he is off camera, he's probably way more loose and more "himself".
:manny: Cena got a big dikk, breh