John Boyega in "Imperial Dreams" (Official Trailer) | Netflix (Feb 3)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Filmed on location in the Imperial Courts projects outside Los Angeles, Imperial Dreams is a gangster fairy tale about a father's struggle to build a better life for his son. A Netflix original film starring John Boyega, streaming globally on February 3.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Looks piff. Gawdiega ain't a coward snitch treacherous janitor no more :wow:

:what:

You forgot weakling who lets a white man give him his name and gets his stormtrooper trained ass handed to him by a younger girl and proceeds to simp for her only to get defeated in single combat by another stormtrooper and gets coma'd by Kylo all for a kiss on his forehead :ufdup:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This was made before Star Wars as well. I'm still amazed they turned a guy with real leading man potential into a goofy scary sidekick.
Obviously he can evolve over the next two films...but they made him way too incompetent in TFA.
I'm about done with defending Finn but he was just not some goofy sidekick. he was 100% necessary to save the rebrellion and destroy the new deathstar. He fukking broke his stormtrooper programming, broke out a rebel pilot (which if this hadn't happened the rebellion essentially fails and is conquered by kylo and snoke) and helped destroy starkiller base. He wasn't just a goofy do nothing sidekick. He also faught Kylo Ren when Rey was incapacitated and went toe-to-toe with him. And again, its the first motherfukking movie, its called character progression. Tired of people shytting on Finn, I mean what do you all want, for him to already be a Jedi Knight? Wait for the next film for fukks sake.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm about done with defending Finn but he was just not some goofy sidekick. he was 100% necessary to save the rebrellion and destroy the new deathstar. He fukking broke his stormtrooper programming, broke out a rebel pilot (which if this hadn't happened the rebellion essentially fails and is conquered by kylo and snoke) and helped destroy starkiller base. He wasn't just a goofy do nothing sidekick. He also faught Kylo Ren when Rey was incapacitated and went toe-to-toe with him. And again, its the first motherfukking movie, its called character progression. Tired of people shytting on Finn, I mean what do you all want, for him to already be a Jedi Knight? Wait for the next film for fukks sake.
Blah blah blah he was a clown show in TFA.
However, I blame that primarily because of a JJ. I'm excited for the next film, but he was still shyt in the 1st one. No way around it.