Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Didn't like the first one fam? I thought it was pretty good.

I was bored. Same issue i had with interstellar really: no real characters and the ones that were actual characters weren't in the movie long enough. The robot stuff was cool but for the characters to be as weak and bland as they were, he should've doubled down on the robot shyt and he didn't. Like I said when it dropped: had michael bay dropped that flick everyone would be crucifying it calling it trash but because it had Del Toro's name attached to it, it got a pass

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was bored. Same issue i had with interstellar really: no real characters and the ones that were actual characters weren't in the movie long enough. The robot stuff was cool but for the characters to be as weak and bland as they were, he should've doubled down on the robot shyt and he didn't. Like I said when it dropped: had michael bay dropped that flick everyone would be crucifying it calling it trash but because it had Del Toro's name attached to it, it got a pass

Well, I will say that Toro's bland characters were > Bay's corny ones.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Good for John :ehh:

This will be another Toronto movie. Last time they shot in Chinatown and made parts of the city look like Tokyo.

First one was cool, but :yeshrug:

At least Jax is in the bushes now.:obama: