Joffrey was a little bytch but he was gully (well, EVIL) as fukk on the podium putting [SPOILER] to death

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Did you watch the show
im talking about the endgame... if you think about it.
John, Bran, Arya, Sansa even Rob had their own journey. They were important to the plot.
Apart from Joffrey the lannister kids were just "there"
As soon as Tywin died it was a wrap for the lannisters,
They just kept Cersei because they needed someone for the audience to hate.
That bytch was just drinking wine for the last 2 seasons

Last edited:
Daps
That whole scene fukked me up because I was binging it in 2017 and thought for sure I knew what the show would be about till then. I thought he'd go to the Wall, build some relationship with John and the Night's Watch would join the fray with the North in some war against the Lannister's and eventually become King. I fukked with Sean Bean so I knew he'd be on the show for a minute.

When they showed him headless I was just like AYOOOO what the fukk yall doing???? :ohhh:

I miss that shyt. :mjcry:

Same here. I was shocked when Ned got killed cause I thought he was the main character of the show cause we spent so much time with him.

I thought for sure Young Rob would make it south in time to rescue him.

When they murdered Ned, I was :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Starks were always gonna win.
They were close as a family... when the Lannisters started killing each other it was over
Never go against the family.... I wonder if Tyrion would've spared his father if he didnt fukk his whore
Tywin would have eventually killed Tyrion

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Tywin would have eventually killed Tyrion
there was a very small window where Tywin borderline appreciated Tyrion; when he won the battle against Robb's auxiliary army, and showed himself to be a decent millitary strategist. He planned on marrying both he and cersei off to align houses and bring the lannisters power. And of course, by extension, power to himself. But, neither wanted to do it, and his plan failed, and Tyrion fell in love with a hoe...which disgusted Tywin worse than anything lol

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Went out like a dumbass and got half his family killed :mjlol:

His homeland was in ruin for 6 seasons:mjlol:

And Ned's death was never really avenged if we're keeping shyt 100:mjlol:
All he had to do was shut up and geaux meet with the Baratheon brothers and tell them of his findings. No he had to run his mouth surrounded by the enemy. It's like geauxin to your wife's family reunion and start beating on your wife....yea..good luck making it home

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there was a very small window where Tywin borderline appreciated Tyrion; when he won the battle against Robb's auxiliary army, and showed himself to be a decent millitary strategist. He planned on marrying both he and cersei off to align houses and bring the lannisters power. And of course, by extension, power to himself. But, neither wanted to do it, and his plan failed, and Tyrion fell in love with a hoe...which disgusted Tywin worse than anything lol
Exactly and instead of outright killing Tyrion or setting him up to die he had to push his buttons over and over again
fukking his sons girl and antagonizing him one more time earned him that death too lol

Crazy how most of the major deaths on this show can be summed up to somebody feeling disrespected or petty issues meanwhile you got dragons and ice zombies marching around :mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Starks were always gonna win.
They were close as a family... when the Lannisters started killing each other it was over
Never go against the family.... I wonder if Tyrion would've spared his father if he didnt fukk his whore
Idk about this
It’s fukked up but nobody was closer than Cersei and Jamie. Literally nobody lol. It was dumb they got back together in the end but it makes sense given that they were incestual twins and shyt

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Idk about this
It’s fukked up but nobody was closer than Cersei and Jamie. Literally nobody lol. It was dumb they got back together in the end but it makes sense given that they were incestual twins and shyt

In the book Jaime is done with Cersei, he realizes how messed up she is and his character arc makes him analyze their relationship. Like the show doesn’t discuss this but he joined the kings guard because she convinces him too so they can be together without her guidance he probably isn’t even in kings landing at all