Joffrey was a little bytch but he was gully (well, EVIL) as fukk on the podium putting [SPOILER] to death

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Never thought I could see myself hating a child, even just a character on TV, but Joffrey assured me it's possible. That's a testament to the excellent writing as well as performance. We all hated him because we were supposed to hate him.
oh man, watch the strain. zach makes you want to strangle his life away

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Season One came out in 2011. I went down to Barnes and Noble and bought the books. I started reading the first book during the week in between episodes every Sunday and before long I was ahead of the show watchers. When I tell you breh...I legit threw the book at the wall when I got to the end and Ned got his head sliced off. I was so hot :francis:

giphy.gif

GRRM is such a troll for that shyt :troll:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I miss this show. It legit used to bring the world a little bit closer together in a way. Mofos used to be having full fledged watch parties and shyt. We won’t have a show capture the collective attention of the world like that for a hot minute.
Agreed. Everyone shyts on the ending (which wasn't as bad as everyone says, and was more of a mixed bag than anything else..I should make a thread on this topic), but the show is so damn strong, it's STILL a top 3 show of all time even with the mediocre ending.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. Everyone shyts on the ending (which wasn't as bad as everyone says, and was more of a mixed bag than anything else..I should make a thread on this topic), but the show is so damn strong, it's STILL a top 3 show of all time even with the mediocre ending.
im watching season 8. The ending was not that bad.... the way they got there is just terrible tho.
I think ppl are just mad that they rushed it. they could've had 2 more seasons easy.
shyt is still better than 90%of the shows out RN
I would watch season 8 over and over before i watch the Witcher or the Wheel of time or that Lotr Bs from Amazon.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
im watching season 8. The ending was not that bad.... the way they got there is just terrible tho.
I think ppl are just mad that they rushed it. they could've had 2 more seasons easy.
I would watch season 8 over and over before i watch the Witcher or the Wheel of time or that Lotr Bs from Amazon.
U tripping. That show is dope as fukk.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta put a spoiler on Ned Stark’s name? fukk that, this shyt aired in 2011 :heh:

Book dropped in 1996 :pachaha:

If you don’t know this by now, it’s because you don’t give a shyt
I know I'm late but .. didn't watch the shyt till last year, so @Ed MOTHERfukkING G i appreciate the spoiler :pachaha:

I abandoned it at like season 5 (I think) little midget dude was with dragon girl .. need to go back and watch at some point :snoop:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Joffy The GOAT :blessed: was so great as a villain you wanted him to catch the beats on everything he was on.

seen him on Batman begins playing as an innocent lil kid and wanted Bats to give him a stomping
:birdman: :demonic:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"You grew up with actors. You learned their craft, and you learned it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago."
:wow:

Went out like a G and his entire homeland spent the rest of the series supporting his children and avenging him.

Went out like a dumbass and got half his family killed :mjlol:

His homeland was in ruin for 6 seasons:mjlol:

And Ned's death was never really avenged if we're keeping shyt 100:mjlol:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I will agree rushing the last 2 seasons did the story no favors. The biggest thing the story needed was more forshadowing for Dany’s heel turn into Mad Queen. That was just unforgivable sloppy storytelling.

But I’m convinced a lot of the complaints about the ending come from the show’s more casual viewers that wanted a Disney ending where John and Dany marry and rule the seven kingdoms and a rainbow is seen over King’s Landing in the final shot.. like these motherfukkers forgot that this is Game of Thrones, and not everyone gets what they deserve, good or bad.

People were mad Bran was picked to be king. I wasn’t. That shyt made perfect sense (and no, I’m not spoiler tagging this shyt). He can see any event that has ever transpired in human history. That’s a God damn leadership cheat code. If there was someone in the United States that could do that right now I’d vote them to be President for life.

People are mad that Jamie Lannister went back to die with Cersei. That made perfect sense and did not reverse his Hero’s Journey. He did what any honorable man would do: he went to die with his love (gotta caveat that that was incest and that’s gross).

Now we’ll get a Jon Snow epilogue series that will give everyone where Disney ending where this man who clearly doesn’t want the throne…gets the fukkin throne.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

"You grew up with actors. You learned their craft, and you learned it well. But I grew up with soldiers. I learned how to die a long time ago."

Went out like a G and his entire homeland spent the rest of the series supporting his children and avenging him.

He bent the knee and acknowledged Joffrey as his king before he was executed. House stark took L after L until Jon snow bossed up.

You wanna know who went out like a G? :ufdup: fukkin house Tarly
tumblr_inline_p3jb0rXzrt1v7vbmq_400.gif

Looked Drogon right in the face and didn't bow down to Denarys. And a member ended up becoming grand meister of the entire realm.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I will agree rushing the last 2 seasons did the story no favors. The biggest thing the story needed was more forshadowing for Dany’s heel turn into Mad Queen. That was just unforgivable sloppy storytelling.

But I’m convinced a lot of the complaints about the ending come from the show’s more casual viewers that wanted a Disney ending where John and Dany marry and rule the seven kingdoms and a rainbow is seen over King’s Landing in the final shot.. like these motherfukkers forgot that this is Game of Thrones, and not everyone gets what they deserve, good or bad.

People were mad Bran was picked to be king. I wasn’t. That shyt made perfect sense (and no, I’m not spoiler tagging this shyt). He can see any event that has ever transpired in human history. That’s a God damn leadership cheat code. If there was someone in the United States that could do that right now I’d vote them to be President for life.

People are mad that Jamie Lannister went back to die with Cersei. That made perfect sense and did not reverse his Hero’s Journey. He did what any honorable man would do: he went to die with his love (gotta caveat that that was incest and that’s gross).

Now we’ll get a Jon Snow epilogue series that will give everyone where Disney ending where this man who clearly doesn’t want the throne…gets the fukkin throne.
Not even fukking close. I been on the books since early 2000s and the show before it was poppin. Anyone defending that ending are the casuals/stans.

shyt was mad rushed and didnt make sense at all.