Joffrey was a little bytch but he was gully (well, EVIL) as fukk on the podium putting [SPOILER] to death

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not even fukking close. I been on the books since early 2000s and the show before it was poppin. Anyone defending that ending are the casuals/stans.

shyt was mad rushed and didnt make sense at all.
I think he's exactly wrong...the complaints came from readers like you, and hardcore appointment watchers who didn't catch up late. The ending had to be very rushed and anticlimactic to y'all and understandably. In my case, I watched within the last year, with no spoilers other than knowing the red wedding was "a thing". So, for me it was rushed but I didn't have the huge disappointment of something I've been waiting years for...it equated to like 3 bad episodes of a binge. Not as impactful on me as others.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Not even fukking close. I been on the books since early 2000s and the show before it was poppin. Anyone defending that ending are the casuals/stans.

shyt was mad rushed and didnt make sense at all.

Agreed but at the same time there are casuals who liked the ending and casuals who disliked it. The fact that HOTD became such a popular show told me that the IP itself wasn't harmed by the finale. Enough people still fukk with it and just love dragons to ensure the finale didn't just kill it like say...Lost. My old ass parents liked the final season a lot, for instance. And they like HOTD a lot too.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
timestamped

"My mother wishes me to let lord Eddard join the night's watch, stripped of all power and title as he serves the realm in exile :ehh:
And my lady Sansa :myman: has begged for mercy for her father :ld:

:ufdup: but they have the soft hearts of women
So long as I am your king, TREASON shall never go unpunished :birdman:

Sir Ilyn

BRING ME HIS HEAD :demonic:"

The crowd: ":damn: :lupe: :blessed: :ohlawd: :myman: :to: :lawd: :umad:"

that even deeper heel turn :wow:

:pacspit:
:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: fukk a Joffrey and all the Lannnisters :pacspit:
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dumb move
He could have banished Ned and held Sansa hostage and the north would have stayed put
That was the whole point. Everything went shyt up because Joffrey was a little shyt. That’s why his uncle hated him too because he knew for a fact shyt would have gone down smoothly if he left Ned alive and kept Sansa as a side chick.

He was just a little shyt that ruined all of their lives by being impulsive.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That was the whole point. Everything went shyt up because Joffrey was a little shyt. That’s why his uncle hated him too because he knew for a fact shyt would have gone down smoothly if he left Ned alive and kept Sansa as a side chick.

He was just a little shyt that ruined all of their lives by being impulsive.
Show began with a massive Stark L and ended with the world's greatest W for House Statk and it all began with Joffrey. :wow:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t nothing gully about it and he directly leads to every major issue the north and the lannisters end up having because of his impulsive juvenile and in hindsight moronic decision.

Unbiased aside; “off with his head” is a tough line to get off. But the context and the person saying it is why it wasn’t effective. He had vigor but he was a p*ssy in his heart. That’s why when he died choking on his own blood only like two people cried in that scene

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jack Gleeson did a terrific job at playing such a hateable character. Even if Joffrey wasn’t evil, he would still be hated by just being a smug little shyt.

One of the top comments was

“The Hand of the King was very busy that night”
Margery walked in ready to suck the soul out that boy and when she realized how innocent he was she switched up properly. Amazing game she was playing and tommen really could have been a good king. Boy had all the right intentions and pure hearted

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Cersei stole the future from me. She killed my son.
She killed my grandson. She killed my granddaughter.
Survival is not what I'm after now."

*proceeds to kill king Joffrey in PLAIN SIGHT
without ANYONE knowing* :wow:

And when it was time for her to die.
Olenna told Jaimy to his FACE:
“Joffrey was a c*nt! :usure:
and that SHE killed his child.
“Tell Cersei, I want her to know it was ME :ufdup:

and died on her OWN terms by commiting that :ohlawd:

Boss don Olenna Tyrell was the TRUTH :wow:

Cared and killed UNAPOLOGETICALLY for her family.
Bless her heart, Lady Olenna kept it solid till the end :to:

Goat shyt
Jamie was HEATED after she told him how she did it

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Wasn’t nothing gully about it and he directly leads to every major issue the north and the lannisters end up having because of his impulsive juvenile and in hindsight moronic decision.

Unbiased aside; “off with his head” is a tough line to get off. But the context and the person saying it is why it wasn’t effective. He had vigor but he was a p*ssy in his heart. That’s why when he died choking on his own blood only like two people cried in that scene
Bro it’s crazy in hindsight how that little shyt fukked it all up. His family had essentially won. The Starks kids would have probably all been kept as hostages at other nobles houses except for Robb and Bran up north. Tywin would have ran everything from behind the scenes and mentored Joffrey to be a evil King. Joffrey would have had Sansa as his side chick and Magerey as a wife, and probably a shyt ton of kids to extend the line. Ned and Jon would have been at the wall together fighting wildings. Jaime and Cersei could have kept doing them on the low. His uncle could have kept whoring in peace.

All that ruined because Joffrey was a little evil shyt and wanted to flex.

The only thing that could have messed it up was dragons and prophecies and We don’t know if those even kick in if the continent isn’t at war with itself.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro it’s crazy in hindsight how that little shyt fukked it all up. His family had essentially won. The Starks kids would have probably all been kept as hostages at other nobles houses except for Robb and Bran up north. Tywin would have ran everything from behind the scenes and mentored Joffrey to be a evil King. Joffrey would have had Sansa as his side chick and Magerey as a wife, and probably a shyt ton of kids to extend the line. Ned and Jon would have been at the wall together fighting wildings. Jaime and Cersei could have kept doing them on the low. His uncle could have kept whoring in peace.

All that ruined because Joffrey was a little evil shyt and wanted to flex.

The only thing that could have messed it up was dragons and prophecies and We don’t know if those even kick in if the continent isn’t at war with itself.
It’s beautiful writing because he took a small win in being able to say he killed the great Ned stark but it literally leads to everything falling for the Starks and the lannisters but more so the lannisters. Everyone but Tyrion dies in that family lol.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
The Starks were always gonna win.
They were close as a family... when the Lannisters started killing each other it was over
Never go against the family.... I wonder if Tyrion would've spared his father if he didnt fukk his whore

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They were close as a family... when the Lannisters started killing each other it was over
Never go against the family.... I wonder if Tyrion would've spared his father if he didnt fukk his whore
If he wins the battle of the b*stards, it's quite possible to think that either Ramsay Bolton or Danerys ends up on the throne. Ramsay with that size of an army might had succeeded a siege on cersei and kings landing.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gucci:

Did you watch the show