Joey Badass; Brining it back to the essence or gimmick

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
the 90's new york sound is dead not even the old heads sound like that anymore..

example of a gimmicky new york rapper...action bronson, yeah he's got the lyrics and flow like back in the day but if you really pay attention he just puts words together that rhyme he really doesnt say much, not saying he's a bad artist one of my favorites today but this joey kid might be spitting from the heart but only time will tell

I wouldnt say action is a gimmick...thats just his style...and alot of his words have other meanings. there is a vid of him explaining his rhymes

cocaine

Say No To Bath Salts
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why people act like roc marciano doesn't exist?

he hardly does lol dope artist tho

on joey badass i expected way more from the mixtape, i mean its a cool first joint but it rly got boring quick...and some of the tracks where sleep status..
:sadcam:

still gonna keep it in my playlist, it might grow on me more even tho i gave it a bunch of full mixtape spins already
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Vd4DX6zjU"]Joey Bada$$- Funky Ho$ (Prod by Lord Finesse) - YouTube[/ame]
prolly my favorite track

Kenpachi

Waffles and Coke
Daps
Reppin
The Dec
This is my first time hearing dude. shyt is dope, gotta check the mixtape out when it drops.