Supporter
Daps
ddb1c69c98ed09ca928e38cbb1fcad18.png

:deadmanny:

fukk that big nose cac Joe Pa R.I.Piss:pacspit:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Paterno knew and turned it over but still allowed this mother fukker to be on his campus and associated with him his team. Saw a man he knew had allegations of molesting children and had repeated allegations of sexual molestation open a kids camp and gave him access to football facilities.

Paterno might as well have been raping those kids himself.
A true piece of shyt.
This is where reputation and image become horribly over prioritized...but he didn't get away with it...he knew before he died he should have done more....and he had to know while laying on his death bed that the memory of him would always be this. For a guy like him, proud and accomplished, that is a horrible way to go out. NOTHING EVER STAYS SWEPT UNDER THE RUG.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They all knew about this for a while. They covered things up for decades. All to protect a football program. :martin:

I believe the shyt Paterno and Sandusky were doing is bigger than just the campus. That shyt probably went to the height of the state government. Wouldn't be surprised if their was a PA/PSU pedophile ring

They got a DA killed who was investigating the Penn State allegations. So this whole pedo ring ran pretty deep.

What happened to Ray Gricar? - CNN.com

When he went missing that Friday morning on April 15, 2005, he left behind a live-in girlfriend, a beautiful and successful daughter and a bank account that was supposed to fund a fast-approaching retirement.
His red Mini Cooper was found abandoned near a bridge on the Susquehanna River about 55 miles away from his home. Months later his county-issued laptop and hard drive were found -- separately -- on the banks of the river, too damaged to read.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are people seriously surprised by this news, outside of the delusional Penn state cac fans?

Im sure Joe Pa took his fair share of juvenile boy p*ssy.

While I agree with your post... seeing this sequence of words (or the word bussy) makes me want to vomit....
Can we please stop associating any form of the word p*ssy with men/boys?

Now I got that "I wanna vomit but I don't think i'm actually sick" feeling... :huhldup: