:heh:

Came in here just to post this

:dead:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Joe saw something happen once and just didn't want to be a D'Angelo, that's one thing. But why the fukk did he remain friends with a guy like that? Either he was ok with it or he did it too. Either way he's a vile piece of shyt.

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
I'm shocked I tell you. :stopitslime:You tell me you are in close contact with a man, more contact than your own family, for decades and you had no clue he was a prolific child rapist in a small hillbilly town like Happy Valley where you hold dictator like power. :martin:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That's why I had no sympathy when that old fakkit died. Didn't they take down his statue too? fukk him. bytch can burn in eternal flames with Sandusky :pacspit:

JoePa took the easy way out when he died and I'm sure if he was alive he would have to answer to even more fukkery that he still don't know about. The whole university athletic program deserves the ultimate death penalty.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's a weird choice of words, breh :dwillhuh::merchant:

DISCLAIMER: this fakkit in no way represents the city of Houston (outside of Montrose) in any way shape or form. This fakkit is more popular on the net than any respectable area in Houston.
And I'm fairly certain he is from Louisiana.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NCAA thinks paying black kids is worse than molesting children.
SMU and Miami targeted by NCAA.
Penn State given a slap on the wrist
tells you everything you need to know

What NCAA bylaws were broken? This was strictly a legal issue. You want to be angry at someone/something be mad at the state of Pennsylvania for allowing that madness to go on. This whole thing is way bigger than just Penn State.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
PSU fans are beyond delusional about this shyt too...that act like they were harshly punished when in reality they should have gotten the death penalty...they would have appealed and would be playing ball again by now but they would have had a year or two of no football.

IDK what it is about Penn St...but that's the most delusional/cultish fan base I've ever encountered.