Joe Montana is still the GOAT in my eyes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And this is coming from a Cowboy fan.

If he hadn't gotten injured, he would've had 5 and possibly derailed the Cowboys dynasty in the 90's. He won 4 titles in the 80's when there was little player movement, and none of the rules that favor offenses today. regular season stats (all time) don't matter anymore, because all of them are inflated, and with 17 games now, it will only get worse.

If you believe the 80's as a passer was more difficult than the 2000's - 2010's, then Montana went 4-0 in the super bowl.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
In the 1980’s old heads were saying

“damn Montana and Marino are great but can you imagine if Johnny Unitas Otto Graham and Len Dawson played in this passer friendly era? Imagine if Roger Staubach played in the west coast offense?”

Same shyt

Yeah, but none of those QB's had the face the 80's bears defense or LT in his prime.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, but none of those QB's had the face the 80's bears defense or LT in his prime.
Roger staubach had to face the steel curtain who had more HOFs:russ:

Montana got owned by LT’s giants so I don’t see how that’s an argument in his favor.

That’s another thing he never actually faced the 85 bears in the playoffs, he faced the 88 bears.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

Montana got owned by LT’s giants so I don’t see how that’s an argument in his favor.

That’s another thing he never actually faced the 85 bears in the playoffs, he faced the 88 bears.

The 88 Bears who went 12-4 and gave up the fewest points in the NFL (13 ppg).. they beat them 28 - 3.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

And the ‘84 Bears

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Stop.

As a real 84 childhood bears fan.
i do not want the idea of the football vader villain in montana. To haunt my reality with what if's after 84.

Stop.

Montana is the goat.

All that other shyt is eastern seaboard based cap.
The san francisco news sports world some bytches. As they left the eastern seaboard keep up this lie about brady.
When montana is the goat football player.
Plus the real goat villain qb in all of football history.

Ain't no brady beating no damn 84 or 88 bears.

Montana is the goat in football.

The gameplan to beat montana is still as real as it gets. To win you gon have to be savage enough to knock his ass completely out the ball game...ain't nobody else in history. That is the only game plan for montana.
Incapcitate joe montana or you taking an L. Plus you coming at his ass with 84 bear and 86 giant level defense too.

The eastern seaboard racist in control of pr are all cap.

Especially in football moreso than bball.

As ain't no way in hell joe montana not the goat.

Man haunts my dreams since i was boy.

That as a man i have to give that respect on the highest level. That my rageful hatred as a boi for Montana.
Has to become actual real praise as an adult.

Montana is vader.
He would come through and chuck yo team into a concrete pillar and not give one fukk what was going on. You was losing.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played in an era where defenses could really pound on the offense.
Had to actually call your own plays and audibles.
No headsets for coaches or coordinators in the booth to advise you on the field.
No cheating accusations.
Actually blew out SB opponents instead of winning by 3 points.

:ehh: