Joe Budden might be next on that Summer Jam screen (Ester Baxter speaks)

Budda

Superstar
Daps
See I didn’t know he was doing all that
Yeah that’s how most people first saw Tahiry he used to do vlogs with her, also how I first got introduced to Drake before he got big, Joe was always playing him at the time saying he’ll be the next big thing.

In retrospect I think he underachieved in that realm, he had a good audience for his vlogging long before many rappers and streamers were hip to it, this was like 2006 when people were just getting to grips with YouTube and MySpace was the big social media platform.

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
Mal and Rory sat next to him for years knowing this information :sas2:music industry hypocrisy is a different level of nasty, can they even speak on this without it getting flipped on them too? Ice and Mal were his stay at home butlers for years, they can't claim ignorance
My kneegah wtf mal and Rory gotta do with Joe beating on womens. The fukk you deflecting for.
shyt Jay z been rocking with diddy for years knowing his a woman beater. Are we canceling jigga man too?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
joe budden's listeners do not give a fukk about morals or anything - he could fukk kids and people would be cool with it as well (he prob has if his past tweets are any indication btw) :sas2:

he runs THE most successful black male gossip podcast in the world and they will not give him up for - what they consider - "lousy" shyt like DV. i recommend checking out our own budden podcast thread in the booth or follow the discussion on twitter

if you are entertaining and relatable enough, people will go die in the trenches for you, and that's not just joe but public figures in general
Not really. You prob think Diddy had real love from fans too. People just look up to those they think are doing better. Joe has been accused many times and this woman specifically recanted her story back then.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Thats why I laughed at the lil scrappy video and slim thug talking about puff

These rappers are the last ones to open they mouth about abuse and wouldn’t think some of these women would come out now

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I never saw this interview:

Scumbag

This looks nuts.
I think in order for someone to be cancelled you have to depend on other relationships. For example be signed to a label, deal with corps, brand deals, etc.

They can't really drop Joe from his own podcast, the only pressure that could be applied is for patreon to not allow him to use the platform, for him to be demonetized from YouTube, prizepicks the drop him...i mean what else could they do to him. If people want to listen to him, there will always be a company willing to pay for they eyeballs he gets...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I hope he gets packed up. I dont dislike him but I'm sick of the hypocrisy.
Son full of shyt. But I ALSO like how Esther calling out the other people who full of shyt too for wanting her to speak now after not believing her and shytting on her before. Raqi as well. Cause Raqi was best friends with Joe AFTER the Esther incident. I see a pattern with her ass too. Every nikka she come across she accuse of doing some shyt. All these people hypocrites and liars. Both Tahiry and Joe are abusive.

Last edited: