Joe Budden might be next on that Summer Jam screen (Ester Baxter speaks)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Joe has been operating for awhile from the perspective that anything he did while on drugs doesn't matter or count anymore now that he's a "new" man, so he doesn't have to acknowledge (or admit to) it.

Where there's smoke there's fire. If multiple people are accusing you of some shyt over a 10-20 year period...something probably happened. Also the claim that "they bring this up once a year" isn't a proper retort. There's a reason he's relegated to a Patreon with no means of getting the big deals he spent years fantasizing about.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Joe has been operating for awhile from the perspective that anything he did while on drugs doesn't matter or count anymore now that he's a "new" man, so he doesn't have to acknowledge (or admit to) it.

Where there's smoke there's fire. If multiple people are accusing you of some shyt over a 10-20 year period...something probably happened. Also the claim that "they bring this up once a year" isn't a proper retort. There's a reason he's relegated to a Patreon with no means of getting the big deals he spent years fantasizing about.

It’s not a “where there’s smoke there’s fire” he literally said it in a song (I believe “downfall”)

“I hit you like a man, you wore it on your ribs”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It’s not a “where there’s smoke there’s fire” he literally said it in a song (I believe “downfall”)

“I hit you like a man, you wore it on your ribs”

Good thing most of his current fans and admirers don't know much about his music beyond one song lol...

I agree though. Also the Confessions remix had some ugly lines about hitting her. Him, Charlamange and a lot of guys want to pretend like they were saying insane shyt at one point back when nobody cared about those things. Now it's an issue and both are heavy in that mental health, "live your truth," healing, higher self etc therapy/spin talk.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk i dont get why its usually someone who got skeletons in their closet are always throwing stones on some moral figure shyt. :snoop: for once, id like to see someone call out their own bullshyt, apologizing to who they did wrong privately and make themselves a prime example to be a positive change.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Real talk i dont get why its usually someone who got skeletons in their closet are always throwing stones on some moral figure shyt. :snoop: for once, id like to see someone call out their own bullshyt, apologizing to who they did wrong privately and make themselves a prime example to be a positive change.
That's all he had to do

I dpnt respect Dr. Dre tho cuz he should have gave that woman some money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts too, which is why, when these stories come out, it's okay to take them with caution. I'd never flat out call a woman a liar, because 99% of the time the man has some culpability, even if he wasn't the initiator. But these situations are hardly cut and dry and in MANY of these situations, the woman isn't void of accountability...

I grew by acknowledging my own role and that Rodney was wrong in what Rodney did. But it absolutely does NOT mean the women in those situations were innocent or victimized and its all the more reason why, unless you are sure a woman was a legit victim, cats SHOULD believe some abuse occurred in some form or fashion but remain neutral in their commentary because we don't know exactly how these situations unfolded...

Alot of our dad's, grandfathers, brothers, and homies who we adore and think have never been in situations like these, have never put their hands on a woman, absolutely have, they just arent on the public BBQ pit or we arent old enough to know their misgivings...

As a man its our accountability to avoid these situations and keep our hands to ourselves but alot of our female homies, moms, grandmas, sisters were on some wild shyt too, even if the perception impacts the man worse...
ive been in situations where taken out of the context of that moment would look very bad in the light of today....punching holes in walls...pushed my ex up off of me...etc...

i remember the day i left her...that woman said things to me that i would have no choice but to fight a man over...but i simply walked out the room and began packing....i knew i had to get away or i was gonna get locked up

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I wanted him to speak on the Puff situation. He did. :ehh: I'm good with that. :hubie:

If he's still doing the fukk shyt from then, now in the present, then roast him. But if he isn't, then let Joe talk his shyt. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted him to speak on the Puff situation. He did. :ehh: I'm good with that. :hubie:

If he's still doing the fukk shyt from then, now in the present, then roast him. But if he isn't, then let Joe talk his shyt. :manny:
we live in a time where no one is allowed to grow from their wrongs....you're supposed to be held to the fire in perpetuity....

i say...admit your wrongs....
be held accountable and accept all consequences....
after that....the shyt is dead....