Joe Budden is interviewing Candace Owens (will this get Shannon Sharpe #'s)?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I haven't heard any of his patreon one on one interviews but from the main feed Joe doesn't seem like a good interviewer to me. Maybe his 1 on 1s are better though.

Owens recently came in my feed for her breakdown of that Tucker and Putin interview and she went into this whole thing about distractions and how it's keeping us from realizing the corruption in this country (I agree). I thought she was going to mention all the Republican culture war shyt since that's damn near their whole platform at this point but this bytch claimed the distraction was..........climate change :dead:. Between Joe's lack of depth and Candance being disingenuous as shyt not expecting much from this kind of interview

I'm not surprised that she blamed climate change because the daily wire is owned by the wilks brothers who make their money by fracking oil

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans always ALWAYS try to get broad appeal to minorities by going on podcasts and radio shows with people who are either woefully unprepared or not educated enough to push back on BS claims and narratives.

You have to know what you don't know....so to speak...if you're going to get into this kind of ring.
There's a reason why a low level talk show host like David Frost spent fukkin months preparing for his interview with Richard Nixon.

Granted, Candace Owens and Joe Budden aren't those people. But you get my point.
Let me know when one of these hacks goes on a real show. Of course they won't, because they always get exposed when they do. There's a reason Ben Shapiro avoids going on British television like the fukkin plague.
Everything you said is 100% facts
My only issue was we have to hold both parties to that same level. It’s exactly why Republicans feel comfortable doing it. They have seen Dems for years win us over with bare minimum.

It’s like CTG interviewing Biden a few years back. The same people cheering him are now complaining he shouldn’t talk politics when he isn’t shilling for a specific party lol

Unfortunately politics have become like social media. Tied to a party/gender instead of the facts. It clouds judgment beyond reason

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Republicans always ALWAYS try to get broad appeal to minorities by going on podcasts and radio shows with people who are either woefully unprepared or not educated enough to push back on BS claims and narratives.

You have to know what you don't know....so to speak...if you're going to get into this kind of ring.
There's a reason why a low level talk show host like David Frost spent fukkin months preparing for his interview with Richard Nixon.

Granted, Candace Owens and Joe Budden aren't those people. But you get my point.
Let me know when one of these hacks goes on a real show. Of course they won't, because they always get exposed when they do. There's a reason Ben Shapiro avoids going on British television like the fukkin plague.
That's because British media will murder them. Case and point the Libs of TikTok woman...

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It feels like you’re right but what do you think they could do differently?
They can start by not trying to put entities with an audience in the 10s of millions behind a paywall where you cap out at 100k viewers. I check his subs, they dont really go up too much when he puts big public figures on there.

Continue growing your non-core audience, it will pay off in the long run.