Joe Budden is interviewing Candace Owens (will this get Shannon Sharpe #'s)?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Whoa whoa whoa...why doesn't she stay over "there"? Why is she trying to creep into black spaces now? Is it because she got the wake up call after speaking out about Israel?
Because nikkas have little self worth and will gladly let themselves be used for money and clout over the betterment of the collective.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
in this thread the Coli will talk about how Buddens shouldnt give her a platform and in the next thread talk about the rapper that kills 25 people each album as if they are some sort of genius
And they’re all going to watch this interview as well.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I haven't heard any of his patreon one on one interviews but from the main feed Joe doesn't seem like a good interviewer to me. Maybe his 1 on 1s are better though.

Owens recently came in my feed for her breakdown of that Tucker and Putin interview and she went into this whole thing about distractions and how it's keeping us from realizing the corruption in this country (I agree). I thought she was going to mention all the Republican culture war shyt since that's damn near their whole platform at this point but this bytch claimed the distraction was..........climate change :dead:. Between Joe's lack of depth and Candance being disingenuous as shyt not expecting much from this kind of interview