Joe Budden is a true idot. How you going to speak on Diddy with your nose up when you a known wife beater? Welp his time has come

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I think it’s well known about Joe Budden and his questionable past. If you was a fan during the Mood Muzik era up to his retirement…he spoke on some of the things he did with his EX’s, Esther Baxter and Tahiry notably.

I’m not gonna front like I didn’t enjoy Joe’s music and watch the podcast daily but he’s a piece of shyt himself. Joe’s mentality is that I’m a former piece of shyt that got help, matured and ultimately changed.

Some of the women he dated probably were toxic but he chose his way of dealing with it that I wouldn’t. Now it’s gonna comeback and bite him because he spoke out and shytted on Diddy. Joe said all the right things but he shouldn’t be the messenger delivering this message. Joe got too many skeletons out here as it is.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
He also has predator vibes

:hubie:

Pun hit her with a "thousand pounds of pressure per slap." :skip:

I shouldn't have laughed so hard at this :deadrose:
Joe got too many skeletons out here as it is.
in regards to joe, few weeks ago in drake/kendrick thread i called him a pedo

i gave a incident where he fukked my boys lil sister when she was 17 and picked her up in his hummer

in regards to big pun he was the only mc to actually address the topic (though i dont think this was sincere since the pistol whip video was after this, but interesting nonetheless)

If i could rule the world
Yo, I’d change my life
make my wife forget the tears from the pain and physical abuse
Give her back her best years - Big Pun

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
too much dip on his chip :russ: there is a reason why a lot of people are not speaking out at all, lol

i doubt this will have any impact though - this shyt never sticks with him and he just shakes it off

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Budden stupid for commenting on this beyond

"I can't speak because I myself have some demons that I've struggled with and some mistakes I've made, and I hope Puff too can be counseled and reform or rehabilitate because what I saw on that video was unacceptable"

See how easy that was??