Joe Budden is a true idot. How you going to speak on Diddy with your nose up when you a known wife beater? Welp his time has come

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He was fukked either way it went, if he avoids the topic people will call him out about his dv situation, if he does talk about it people will talk about his situation.

I don't think a single soul on this green earth gives a single fukk about Joe Budden or his opinion on anything unless they are already a fan/listen to his podcast.. and I know his fans wasn't gonna call him out for not speaking on this

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Joe Budden, Charlamagne, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre… etc. Dem nikkas protected.

Bondye Vodou

Daps
Some of these industry dudes speaking out and condemning are just being performative. Especially those from the older guard. They've been putting hands on their women too.
The only difference between the Diddler and a lot of these rappers and street nikkas is that its the Diddler’s turn on the summer jam screen.

Daps
What is your fascination with me and a situation that happened over 12 years ago? Do don't know what I've done for DV victims since that happened nikka.

I did wrong, paid for it, and have moved on with my life.

Keep Trump trolling and victim blaming women and stop @ me I have a REAL life to lead

Have fun!!!

I got no fascination with you. But you tried to stomp on my head on this topic a few weeks ago and I have a problem with that. I felt about you the same way folks feel about Budden speaking on this.

And then to make it worse, I once defended you when brehs tried to bring up your domestic violence charge. I was in there telling them that they shouldn't hold that against you. Only for you to come talking crazy after that.

Folks in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. You can't come for me but tell me I shouldn't speak on your situation. I aint never in my life put hands on a woman and never will.

I have however had experiences with women and seen them lie enough to not believe them without proof tho. That's my stance. And I have a right to feel that way. So stay out my face with your lil shots.

Bondye Vodou

Daps
This just goes to show you how lemming/herdlike the industry is. If they were really concerned about Diddy, they would have distanced themselves a LONG time ago, but now that he's getting drug in the mainstream, all of a sudden all of these cats are 'unfollowing him' and 'going in.' If none of this ever made the mainstream, all these same folks would still be standing side by side, dapping diddy up and smiling at him at one of his parties.

Buddens is the last one that should be speaking on putting hands on females.
^^What he said

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I got no fascination with you. But you tried to stomp on my head on this topic a few weeks ago and I have a problem with that. I felt about you the same way folks feel about Budden speaking on this.

And then to make it worse, I once defended you when brehs tried to bring up your domestic violence charge. I was in there telling them that they shouldn't hold that against you. Only for you to come talking crazy after that.

Folks in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks. You can't come for me but tell me I shouldn't speak on your situation. I aint never in my life put hands on a woman and never will.

I have however had experiences with women and seen them lie enough to not believe them without proof tho. That's my stance. And I have a right to feel that way. So stay out my face with your lil shots.

Be easy

There was no reason to ass me to this conversation.

You dap fishing

Stay safe 🙏🏽