Joe Budden is a true idot. How you going to speak on Diddy with your nose up when you a known wife beater? Welp his time has come

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I literally said what he said before he even said it. Lol. In not even defending Joe because i believe that nikka did some shyt but when it comes to Tahiry the shyt don't add up at all.

Women never remember the part where they punched,smacked and kicked you first. And even if they did,most people wouldnt care. So ultimately its best to walk away and not even let it escalate to that place. But Joe is the same person who said he didnt sit on Esther Baxters stomach while she was pregnant. He said "I sat underneath her breast" with a straight face:francis:. As if there is any space between those melons marinated in mahoganny and her stomach. But i think hes one of those people who s smart enough to rationalize to himself what he did,and how he did it. So he may legitimately not think he did anything wrong,as he typically rationalizes away any reason for guilt. At least when it comes to certain matters.

Alot of times these type of people think the rationalizing they do to themselves that helps eliminate their guilt, Will also sound good to everybody else,but thats not how it works:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Women never remember the part where they punched,smacked and kicked you first. And even if they did,most people wouldnt care. So ultimately its best to walk away and not even let it escalate to that place. But Joe is the same person who said he didnt sit on Esther Baxters stomach while she was pregnant. He said "I sat underneath her breast" with a straight face:francis:. As if there is any space between those melons marinated in mahoganny and her stomach. But i think hes one of those people who s smart enough to rationalize to himself what he did,and how he did it. So he may legitimately not think he did anything wrong,as he typically rationalizes away any reason for guilt. At least when it comes to certain matters.

Alot of times these type of people think the rationalizing they do to themselves that helps eliminate their guilt, Will also sound good to everybody else,but thats not how it works:mjlol:
Yea Joseph is a piece of shyt. We all know this. Lol

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This just goes to show you how lemming/herdlike the industry is. If they were really concerned about Diddy, they would have distanced themselves a LONG time ago, but now that he's getting drug in the mainstream, all of a sudden all of these cats are 'unfollowing him' and 'going in.' If none of this ever made the mainstream, all these same folks would still be standing side by side, dapping diddy up and smiling at him at one of his parties.

Buddens is the last one that should be speaking on putting hands on females.
Kinda like how them & the general public did R. Kelly. The Aaliyah situation made it to magazines & Mtv News & nobody batted an eye. After the child p0rn tape came out (and circulated throughout the hood faster than the neighborhood hoe), he became one of the biggest, most sought-after R&B singers of the 2000's & for 15 years had everybody stepping in the name of love. Once that documentary came out (which proved to be mostly lies), all of a sudden everybody wants to "cancel" him.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I knew it was gonna come up eventually, hence why I’ve been avoiding the podcast as of recent weeks after they pretty much finished the Drake/Kendrick beef recaps.

I didn’t even really wanna hear his take but also suspected his skeletons would come out if he took too hard to messaging.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
It's been a rough few weeks for the woman beaters club 🤣🤣🤣 nikkas just wanted to critique a rap beef and woman beaters caught a stray and then here come puffy puss ass right after

Just curious

After you beat on her is the coochie noticeably dryer? Is she still giving you head with the same enthusiasm? You still feel safe falling asleep around her? Eating her cooking? Do you hide ya toothbrush from her? what about the guns? When you ask ya girl to pass you a wifebeater from out the dresser do you call it something else instead? are y'all still together because of inflation?

So many questions......

Beating on ya woman is like driving up the off ramp on the hwy

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This just goes to show you how lemming/herdlike the industry is. If they were really concerned about Diddy, they would have distanced themselves a LONG time ago, but now that he's getting drug in the mainstream, all of a sudden all of these cats are 'unfollowing him' and 'going in.' If none of this ever made the mainstream, all these same folks would still be standing side by side, dapping diddy up and smiling at him at one of his parties.

Buddens is the last one that should be speaking on putting hands on females.
I think this is a bit of revisionist history. We heard a lot about Diddy, but we never heard anything about him beating on Cassie or sexually assaulting anyone. We heard that he was signing artists to bad record deals and the last 10 years or so there have been the gay rumors.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I think this is a bit of revisionist history. We heard a lot about Diddy, but we never heard anything about him beating on Cassie or sexually assaulting anyone. We heard that he was signing artists to bad record deals and the last 10 years or so there have been the gay rumors.

Not true.

There always been talk about him likely physically abusing Cassie, Kim, and Misa. Also JLO.