Joe Budden is a true idot. How you going to speak on Diddy with your nose up when you a known wife beater? Welp his time has come

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Daps
Reminds me of @Morethan1

This fool nxgga actually SERVED TIME for beating women. Imagine how bad he beat that girl that the judge hit him with the :ufdup: and sat him down.

And then he comes accusing me of hating women. I've never beat a woman in my LIFE.

But yet this woman beating clown got nerve enough to say it's ME who hates women. :gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well yall wouldn't let him NOT talk about it... :mjlol:
This

But this is like some of us others have said…

Man or woman, unless you've never domestically abused your partner/opposite sex then you should probably…

tumblr_mpnsntBO2D1st3xfjo1_r1_500.gif

Women too… especially them with the shyt they get away with.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This just goes to show you how lemming/herdlike the industry is. If they were really concerned about Diddy, they would have distanced themselves a LONG time ago, but now that he's getting drug in the mainstream, all of a sudden all of these cats are 'unfollowing him' and 'going in.' If none of this ever made the mainstream, all these same folks would still be standing side by side, dapping diddy up and smiling at him at one of his parties.

Buddens is the last one that should be speaking on putting hands on females.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I TOTALLY believe budden did all this. he's been known for his toxic relationships over the years. esp during his rap days.
The entire relationships was toxic. They were probably beating on each other

They’ve broken up and dated multiple times after physical fights. She even fought another nikka over Budden:mjlol:

Ive had shyt like this happen IRL too. Emotionally unstable chick you're dating decides to habitually put hands on you until you lose it and mush them halfway across the room…

Then they're sending you apology letters and waiting in the lobby of your condo for you to get home:francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
These dudes just need to try to make music again or something. Being the one to “speak out” on stuff when your past is questionable is not working out well for them. People want you to speak out but then when you speak out, people come out like “I know you ain’t talking.” shyt is hilarious and sad.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
he did that shyt…

Vado shoulda…that’s what she likes
:manny:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Reminds me of @Morethan1

This fool nxgga actually SERVED TIME for beating women. Imagine how bad he beat that girl that the judge hit him with the :ufdup: and sat him down.

And then he comes accusing me of hating women. I've never beat a woman in my LIFE.

But yet this woman beating clown got nerve enough to say it's ME who hates women. :gucci:

What is your fascination with me and a situation that happened over 12 years ago? Do don't know what I've done for DV victims since that happened nikka.

I did wrong, paid for it, and have moved on with my life.

Keep Trump trolling and victim blaming women and stop @ me I have a REAL life to lead

Have fun!!!