Daps
Reppin
Houston
50’s run gets Joe out of there easily

50 Cent is the Future
No Mercy No Fear
Guess Who’s Back
God’s Plan

Then he had the second run with Elephant in the Sand and Return of the Bodysnatchers
The fact that these resonated not only outside of NY but the whole country/world and ushered in one of the biggest artists in hip-hop makes Joe even try to mention his mixtapes an utter joke and downright disrespectful. And I actually bought Mood Muzik 2 and 3 on CD back then.

Joe need to shut the fukk up..
farrakhan-stop-it.png

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't even think impact even matters, when talking about the quality of music. If that's the case, every single 1-hit wonder ranks higher than those that had a lengthy career, due to lack of a "sensation". If we're gonna talk about impact, then pretty much every flash in the pan movement has to be elevated in status.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50, Wayne, and Gucci have the best mixtape discography strictly off impact and influence alone

Though I’ve argued on here that I prefer Mood Muzik 2,3, padded room etc over Wayne’s I don’t think it’s right to say Joe is better.

I haven’t been a huge Wayne fine since 08 but I don’t think it’s cool how people are really trying to diminish what he’s done. At one point in time he kind of carried mainstream rap on its back

Joe is in my top 5 have been since high school but he has no right to say this because he tapped out of rapping

Last edited:

Borisavage

Rookie
Daps
50, Wayne, and Gucci have the best mixtape discography strictly off impact and influence alone

Though I’ve argued on here they I prefer Mood Muzik 2,3, padded room etc over Wayne’s I don’t think it’s right to say Joe is better.

I haven’t been a huge Wayne fine since 08 but I don’t think it’s cool how people are really trying to diminish what he’s done. At one point in time he kind of carried mainstream rap on its back

Joe is in my top 5 have been since high school but he has no right to say this because he tapped out of rapping
Does Joe has a better mixtape catalouge than Jeezy!?