Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Wtf is wrong with the people on this website now u got people hating on lupe calling him garbage hes on of the best rappers out its like this website likes to go against the grain and hate on all the good rappers

211_kleenex.jpg

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
lol at all the sellout thing by nas on iww and not saying anything about Biggie "Playa Hater" ans Jay's horrible "ain't no nikka"

If Nas didn't make IWW he would be O.C status right know. Plus I gave you power must be one of the most hardcore joint of that year

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

who cares about his aura yo? what the hell are you talkin about dude? did you hear what he was saying?!?!?! smh @ me never seeing this before. they all came through but lupe is another level of nasty. like spliz said, that probably wasn't the ideal verse for a cypher but sh!t, an incredible verse is still an incredible verse. i think the problem some of yall may have with lupe is you just don't catch a lot of what he says, it probably annoys you, ha. its not his fault, expand your brain so you can follow what he's saying

H.S.

All Star
Daps
I don't understand what was wrong with Lupe's freestyle. It was dope.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I don't understand what was wrong with Lupe's freestyle. It was dope.

Nothin was...main thing it was from one of the best unreleased tracks off the bootleg food n liquor...and the verse itself is crazy...but it was TOO much for a cypher...TOO cerebral for a cypher...see how simple Styles P kept it and came off the best out of all them?..

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt was NOT the right rhyme to spit in a cypher..even tho the actual rhyme was bananas..but u dont spit some shyt like that at that time...the nikka SHOULD have been in enough cyphers to know that...

I'll never forget how awkward that was.
I remember thinking "Awweeee SH!T ! My boy LU is gonna shut it down"
He started that verse from the album and had me like :youngsabo:

Anybody whose been in at least a few cyphers knows you need something that slaps immediately.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Nothin was...main thing it was from one of the best unreleased tracks off the bootleg food n liquor...and the verse itself is crazy...but it was TOO much for a cypher...TOO cerebral for a cypher...see how simple Styles P kept it and came off the best out of all them?..

I don't really get why fans are so opposed to ANYTHING challenging. As if we're being bombarded with cerebral bars on urban radio and BET. If anything I'd think people would appreciate Lupe spitting something like that on such a large stage.

www.LattisawTapes.com

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I don't really get why fans are so opposed to ANYTHING challenging. As if we're being bombarded with cerebral bars on urban radio and BET. If anything I'd think people would appreciate Lupe spitting something like that on such a large stage.

www.LattisawTapes.com

No..u missing my point...there's no damn way a person could understand a verse like that off one listen in a cypher...Its just certain shyt u don't spit in a cypher...u don't spit some deep shyt about ur kids in a cypher...u don't spit a deep love verse in a cypher...u don't spit about life in a cypher..unless its simplified...u can spit a story in a cypher...and u can just go mad hard with ya bars...but certain shyt doesn't go over well..and im a fan of complex deep lyrics all day...u just don't hop in a cypher wit that shyt...its too much...u gotta spit somethin that people will immediately grab on to...

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

www.LattisawTapes.com

I thought the verse was fine however nobody is opposed to hearing cerebral bars, radio is about $$$$ if cerebal type records were what the masses in general were crying out for then you'd see those type of records being played.

From traditional cypher point of view nah it didn't work but for the BET freestyle it was the right thing to do especially when your put alongside Styles P and Papoose.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I thought the verse was fine however nobody is opposed to hearing cerebral bars, radio is about $$$$ if cerebal type records were what the masses in general were crying out for then you'd see those type of records being played.

From traditional cypher point of view nah it didn't work but for the BET freestyle it was the right thing to do especially when your put alongside Styles P and Papoose.

But u see the crowd reaction when he spit that shyt?..it damn near sucked the life out of the crowd cause they was tryna follow it off one listen...it didn't go over well and it won't go over well in most cases...