Joe Budden and Crooked I say "It Was Written" was even better than "Illmatic"

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
LEAVE LUPE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

:to::to::to::to:

Cosign. Lupe is doing his own thing and I like it, personally. That techno shyt is cool for what he is doing with it

2nm0wb6.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cosign. Lupe is doing his own thing and I like it, personally. That techno shyt is cool for what he is doing with it

dawg,....

you are making a case for some house snap bullshyt being real cultural music.

disco/deephouse/techno/ house has no culture.

hiphop was created to combat that pagan fruitbooty gay disco party shyt.

that is why nikkaz in hiphop for real are not gay.

as hiphop was the heterosexual alternative culturized party.

nikkaz need to go research how powerful the fever is and what that means.

or what herc's night symbolized for that venue,...just for starters.
where you could go and not have to worry about getting assraped by some jungle booty ass fakkits.

learn your culture,......

old school guys dressed extravagant like that ymca shyt because they etched out a place to go.

where they could dress up in a costume and not have to worry about some pagan fruit booty fakkit coming on to them while partying.

that is where being hardcore came from,..hence, the term hardcore bboy.

you try some gay shyt with a hardcore bboy and you would get killed.

that is why nikkaz kissin on other men and that gay shyt is not supposed to ever be apart if hiphop.

that is why clark kent and mase getting caught with tranny's was such a big deal.

learn your fukkIN CULTURAL HISTORY,...why you think hiphouse failed being from chicago.

why do you think krs quickly served cool rock steady, and threw prince be off the stage.

that shyt is a direct violation of the social climate of hiphop at its foundational base.

hiphop = heterosexual

that is why a bboy is a bboy, and a punk was a punk. or a mod was a mod.

punks were partly bi-sexual,..mod's thought they were modern and moderately gay.

a fairy or toy was/is a house imposter.

that is all simple protection mechanism and law,..at the very foundstion of hiphop.

it is a violation to be mixing gay shyt wih hiphop, period.

that is how i know you dudes are not and have not experienced the culture socially for real.

that gay shyt is not tolerated,....why do you think a fakkit like puff wants to break down hiphop.

so his gay chāfön shirt wearing ass can be wit clive davis.

plus employ gay house dj's like mike dunn and make come sleep in my room on the couch two way messages and shyt.

that mike dunn will try to front about in public and throw him under the bus.

yet, be with rodney carroll,....

i know because i worked for the sounf companies that rquipped there parties.

then,..i left fast as fukk to go to a zulu function at the alcatraz.

i hated being stuck fixin audio equipment and amp's for those gay/lesbian parties,..as i hate gays and i am a real bboy, and i do not tolerate that gay bullshyt in a culturized joint.

i hate to fight for real at parties to break, in chicago. i had to really fight so hiphop had its own place.

that is why i do not tolerate that bullshyt in my culture from anyone.

if you are a bboy/bgirl you are supposed to know your culture and be really true!

i remember hiphop having to get its own venues,...i remember when it had no venue.

y'all need to learn what hiphop really is,..it is the last safe haven for the masculine skilled, disenfranchised, and impoverished male.

art barr

krs : the dreads in brooklyn were crazy!!

that shyt is real,...

no batty mon bullshyt,...mash' dem, brush dem off!!!

batty mkn boi, dead!!!

that shyt has meaning,.......

recognize what me mek!!! = recognize what we create.....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:usure: I don't recall any it's been so long now.

:ohhh:

So he got on based on nepotism and payola gotcha.

This also explains why he's always seemed manufactured and contrived, the constant trend switching, uneasiness when in a cypher being stuck in the middle.

exactly,......dude was not ever going to hpk or wnur, loyola to blue note/doubledoor/elbowroom/bop shop/hothouse etc,...

or any of that shyt at all...just to rap.

let alone a party,..duke could not tell you no crews, he could not tell you about orko to being all city, lower links, duro, etc...none of that shyt just for starters. duke could not even tell you who was the boogey man i bet!!

or what the blue gargoyle was..

boogs is the more talented bboy and real actualized cultural figure.

who,..imo, is how ye and others got more connected by way of affiliation.

ye was more actualized from after the demdare to bop shop era.

ye is more euphonics cable tv show era,......and after.

i do not know where in the fukk, lupe came from at all.

he is just a dude who could rap. anyone can rap,..most of the westside raps.

most rappers out west will bite twista but doesn't know who ill state assassins or snypaz is,..but will ripoff lifey stokes, or quote the real young buck and crew.

it doesn't mean they know about the culture or experienced it in the chi.

it is just like back in the roxanne wars,..nikkaz just could break or girls could rap cause it was popular. it doesn't mean they took part in the culture for real.

lupe is one of those type of dudes,......in chicago, nikkaz ain't even know what girbaud's/polo or who puba was. in 96, nautica became mainstream nikka popular, which lead to all this bullshyt. from reg know's marketing campaign with leo burnett that made hiphop global. before that nobody gave a fuxk about nuffin in hiphop after the roxanne wars. reg know and dem dare were that powerful,..they changed the world view of hiphop. they probably will never get the respect they deserve.

nikkaz just came about on some overpopulated toy shyt.
lupe came up in that, too. if you was in the scene it was no way you did not know about illmatic. especially if you were in the culture and knew boogs when illmatic was out.

that nikka lupe probably does not know lil jand lance,....humble quest, chi rock, dea, gq, etc,....

Hannibal Fox said:
WAIT!!!

You practice Gong Fu Art???

ssshhh,.......!!!

keep that info of the disciplines on the low,........

art barr

art barr

art barr

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People always say this but not a single mixtape/link has been produced.

:pachaha: wouldn't hurt to google would it ?

There are more tracks that have leaked.
Lu was on that gangsta ish :yes:
pleas don't say you're a Lu fan and you didn't know about this....

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People always say this but not a single mixtape/link has been produced.

yeah,...they exist.

in the old promotion,..they had them.

i don't know what the significance of them being brought up is supposed to mean from a cultural level though.

he got run out of the old promotion for fake'n jax, just like ho huggins did, too.

art barr

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like J-Live too.
All of the Above is dope as hell.
Don't see why you can't like Lu AND J-Live.