Joe Budden - All Love Lost (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Had to support Joe on this one. If you look at the albums credits, Dark Knight who did the 3 tracks on the album, is like a little brother to me. Dude was sending me beats for nearly 10 years now consistently working on his craft. To see him finally make it is :wow:. Proud.

One of the drummers for a track - Dave Briggs - is also one of my boys. To see two of my bros get such a huge look inspires me!

Thanks to all who supported the album :salute:.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Had to support Joe on this one. If you look at the albums credits, Dark Knight who did the 3 tracks on the album, is like a little brother to me. Dude was sending me beats for nearly 10 years now consistently working on his craft. To see him finally make it is :wow:. Proud.

One of the drummers for a track - Dave Briggs - is also one of my boys. To see two of my bros get such a huge look inspires me!

man aint that a good feeling. Same thing I experienced with YoungLord and Charlegmagne. THE REAL Char.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla

Yep, Jared is the homie. Real good dude. Happy to see him win.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So we just gone skip over this question huh?

I'm confused on it also. Not sure how the knee and the bladder are related.

Not sure but people who have heart attacks tend to piss themselves

I think he's just saying his pops pissed himself and he didn't know why.. Turns out he was having a heart attack

Bit of a reach maybe
I took it as him not being able to walk and holding his piss so much he caught an infection or something. :ld:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope project but Some Love Lost is definitely a better project to me.

The replay value on that album is insane.

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
We diss each other all out of fun, shyt amuses me
You threaten every girl I'm with, that just confuses me
Say you want kids real soon, now that's abuse to me

this struck a chord :wow: