All Love Lost
Mood Muzik 3
Padded Room
Some Love Lost
Mood Muzik 4
Halfway House
Mood Muzik 2
Mood Muzik 4.5

Still listen to on the daily. The additions of downfall/spring training/when it all implodes and dreamerz added to the likes of black cloud stuck in the moment remember the titans and come along :wow:

:wow:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Not sure but people who have heart attacks tend to piss themselves

I think he's just saying his pops pissed himself and he didn't know why.. Turns out he was having a heart attack

Bit of a reach maybe

Helluva reach.........

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Helluva reach.........

'Fore pop had to get that knee surgery
Guess that effected his bladder
So when Jackie called me nothin' else really mattered
Was scared, sounded frantic, i ain't want no parts of that
Said the ambulance came, might be a heart attack

Kinda hard to piece together but that's the only way I thought that in the first place

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Love the album, been playing it since Thursday....and of all times, I had a Joe Budden esque moment running into someone I loved a really long time ago, both of us in the company of others in a completely bizarre setting, and it's surreal all the emotions that came with it, that Budden was the perfect music for what I was feeling and still am.....My tracks are 'Unessecary Pain' and 'Love For You', but they are all really strong....Third verse of 'Love, I'm Good' is wrenching....'Where Do We Go' is another really dope track..'Make It Thru The Night' is a little conventional, and the beat feels a little lesser then, but I like it. 'Immortal' has crazy bars on it......and just being an alcholic/addict with self destructive/suicidal tendencies and a depressive streak, all the self doubt and self loathing that goes with that.... the music is so therapeutic....just to hear someone else vocalize all the fukked up thoughts in your head, all the ways you are weak, and strong is so dope....beyond dope, just music for the heart in it's rawest and darkest form....

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not sure but people who have heart attacks tend to piss themselves

I think he's just saying his pops pissed himself and he didn't know why.. Turns out he was having a heart attack

Bit of a reach maybe

That's the ONLY way I could rationalize it

• Dap
Reactions: 904