☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Voting doesn’t matter at all

Unless we can rally together. Exactly what they do, rallies to gather voter interest.

We gotta come together and even on some spend black shyt it’s all about coming together to vote on a system that’s really gonna work for us. Jesus man we really gotta have something in store on the other side cause this shyt ain’t living.
Let’s come together to lose at making laws and allowing elected judges to rule against us

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Biden has abandoned the black vote and thinks moving to the center is his best bet.

The Dems are going to get clobbered in the mid terms

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We gotta have a talk about how activists keep wanting to be the new civil rights leaders but forget the actual leaders of the 50s and 60s had LEADERSHIP AND HIERARCHIES to prevent this runaway nonsense from tanking any political reforms we want to take place.

case in point: We can all admit that had they picked "all lives matter" FIRST, then it would be MUCH harder to attack. When you frontline "Black Lives Matter"... then that shyt immediately got flipped to: ALL/POLICE/WHITE/Patriot/etc.

It was an invitation to mock and sink that shyt.

This is why THIS was one of the most powerful slogans out there. Its harder, not impossible, but HARDER to attack "I AM A MAN" than "I AM A BLACK MAN"

Look, we either live in a white supremacist society or we don't. If we do, we gotta act like it and move strategically.

IAMAMAN2.jpg

You are blaming activist for right wing propagandist that will try to twist anything in to a negative :snoop:

These right wing cacs have been able to turn the word woke into a pejorative whose fault is that :martin:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Biden has abandoned the black vote and thinks moving to the center is his best bet.

The Dems are going to get clobbered in the mid terms
Yeah a Republican president would be supporting police brutality, ignoring police brutality and telling them to choke nikkas out. Biden says we need to fund cops and ya'll are :damn:. :russ: Why ya'll keep making this false equivalency??

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah a Republican president would be supporting police brutality, ignoring police brutality and telling them to choke nikkas out. Biden says we need to fund cops and ya'll are :damn:. :russ: Why ya'll keep making this false equivalency??

I never advocated for right wing politicians though and I don't agree with defunding the police.

I'm just stating that he is trying to move to the center right and it will back fire on him because he won't win any center right cac voters and his black base won't be there for him either this time.

It's over.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I never advocated for right wing politicians though and I don't agree with defunding the police.

I'm just stating that he is trying to move to the center right and it will back fire on him because he won't win any center right cac voters and his black base won't be there for him either this time.

It's over.
Defunding the police was never a popular idea amongst the black community. Don't let right wing bullshyt fool you. It was a way to scare people.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Growing share of Americans say they want more spending on police in their area

Similarly, the share of Democrats who say funding for local police should be decreased has fallen markedly – from 41% in 2020 to 25% today. By comparison, the share of Republicans who prefer less spending – which was already quite low – has moved incrementally lower. Growing shares of Republicans and Democrats alike now say police funding should be increased in their area.

Among Democrats, Black (38%) and Hispanic (39%) adults are more likely than White adults (32%) to say spending on police in their area should be increased. There is no significant difference across these racial and ethnic groups in the share of adults who say spending should be decreased.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe most black people have a problem with police presence/funding, especially in the face of rising crime. The number one victim of crime is black people. We want safety like anyone else wants safety, but the stakes are higher if you're black and living in the inner city dealing with the bullshyt crime creates. There's a very active, very loud segment of black people online who don't make up the majority or even close.

That being said I think Biden will be a one term president because too many things are going bad. In a normal situation would "fund the police" matter to black people? No, because most black people want police to protect them. But in a situation where black people unemployment is still an issue, black wage growth is still an issue, and most importantly inflation is fukking over black people? It's over for Biden. Add in the student loan stuff and yea, it gets worse. I think a lot of black people, and young people of various races, will simply not vote in 2024

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
POLICE NEED TO BE FUNDED. JUST NOT THE WAY THEY ARE SPENDING MONEY. THEY NEED TRAINING TO IDENTIFY WITH THE PEOPLE THEY ARE POLICING.

THEY ALSO NEED FUNDING TO WEED OUT CERTAIN COPS WHO NEED TO BE COMPLETELY REMOVED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT IN ALL CAPACITIES. A NATIONAL DATABASE OF OFFENDERS THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM MOVING TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT.

THE NEED SOCIAL WORKERS IN THE FIELD TO BE CALLED IN TO HELP WITH MENTALLY ILL FOLKS.

THE DON'T NEED MORE TACTICAL TRAINING. THEY DON'T NEED MORE TACTICAL EQUIPMENT. THEY DON'T NEED MILITARY GRADE VEHICLES.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't believe most black people have a problem with police presence/funding, especially in the face of rising crime. The number one victim of crime is black people. We want safety like anyone else wants safety, but the stakes are higher if you're black and living in the inner city dealing with the bullshyt crime creates. There's a very active, very loud segment of black people online who don't make up the majority or even close.

That being said I think Biden will be a one term president because too many things are going bad. In a normal situation would "fund the police" matter to black people? No, because most black people want police to protect them. But in a situation where black people unemployment is still an issue, black wage growth is still an issue, and most importantly inflation is fukking over black people? It's over for Biden. Add in the student loan stuff and yea, it gets worse. I think a lot of black people, and young people of various races, will simply not vote in 2024
We want and need police, just more training and consequences. Don't believe the agents who say police need to be defunded because they know that's political suicide and just want dems to lose, hence why they act like it's a majority black opinion.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people play dumb and black people like to play dumb along with them. :wow:

So you honestly think white people dont understand that defund the police means to stop state sanctioned violence against blacks?
Do you also believe that white people really believe "all lives matter:troll:"?

The average American holds the President accountable for gas prices breh. "Defund the police" has been and continues to be a stupid message. Do any of you who talk like this actually interact with people?

A simple message like "Reform the Police" would be more politically savvy AND still get the message across.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The average American holds the President accountable for gas prices breh. "Defund the police" has been and continues to be a stupid message. Do any of you who talk like this actually interact with people?

A simple message like "Reform the Police" would be more politically savvy AND still get the message across.

When a black person get's unjustly killed by a cop and an activist comes in to advocate for justice they don't run their slogans by focus groups before hand:russ:

These people are activist not politicians breh

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
POLICE NEED TO BE FUNDED. JUST NOT THE WAY THEY ARE SPENDING MONEY. THEY NEED TRAINING TO IDENTIFY WITH THE PEOPLE THEY ARE POLICING.

THEY ALSO NEED FUNDING TO WEED OUT CERTAIN COPS WHO NEED TO BE COMPLETELY REMOVED FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT IN ALL CAPACITIES. A NATIONAL DATABASE OF OFFENDERS THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM MOVING TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT.

THE NEED SOCIAL WORKERS IN THE FIELD TO BE CALLED IN TO HELP WITH MENTALLY ILL FOLKS.

THE DON'T NEED MORE TACTICAL TRAINING. THEY DON'T NEED MORE TACTICAL EQUIPMENT. THEY DON'T NEED MILITARY GRADE VEHICLES.
They need to address corruption in the courts and also forensics and the people who examine dead bodies

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every president has been trash in their own special way.

Joe is gonna go down as the Democrat version of Bush Jr tho.