Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Call me a c00n or whatever but in Atlanta...you can’t even go out at night in the city without some Bs popping off...I’d rather have cops everywhere. nikkas are wildin right now. Rob u in broad daylight

AtIanta never defunded the P0Iice :what: ask ya why ya mayor aint putting these cops in patr0Is!!?? UR tax d0IIars fund these fukkers

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Seen this coming a mile away. It's politics. Democrats look soft on crime with midterms coming. Narratives are set with Chicago jackings, Asian women getting assaulted in NY, homeless people committing crimes, smash n grabs in SF with impunity, etc.

Biden just got ahead of GOP talking points. I doubt we'll see new federal legislation on crime. States and cities in blue states, however, were just given the green light.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Pipeline to prison Joe is back
joe-biden.gif

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Call me a c00n or whatever but in Atlanta...you can’t even go out at night in the city without some Bs popping off...I’d rather have cops everywhere. nikkas are wildin right now. Rob u in broad daylight
I was up in Milwaukee down on the main strip where all the bars are. There always used to be a stupid amount of pigs out there for all the 2am fvckery....now there's only 1 squad. Some punk azz kids were lighting massive firework mortars and tossing them in the street. They didnt even get out of their car.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
AtIanta never defunded the P0Iice :what: ask ya why ya mayor aint putting these cops in patr0Is!!?? UR tax d0IIars fund these fukkers
Keisha checked out the last 2 years of her term. But after she basically told the cops to fall back on some hamsterdam shyt from the wire during BLM summer, police moral went to shyt and a lot of them quit in protest. Pay was a big part of it too