Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Yep it's a wrap for this old senile fukk.

All the black folks that went out and voted for him should feel played now.

"But but but we got Trump out of the office" :scust:fukk both sides.

Most black folks dont want to defund the police in their neighborhoods.

great political stance by Biden.. he'll get the moderates more on his side.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
"defund the police" was the progressives overplaying their hand. Nobody actually wants police gone 100% nobody... You get in a car accident you have to call them muthafuccas..

Joe said they need better people and better training. Some TLR posters lacc nuance

That isnt going to happen. They are going to get mire money and keep terrorizing the black community. Why is that hard to understand?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is it true that there is an IQ maximum applied to hiring police officers because they are afraid that if you are too smart, you won’t wanna work there?

:mjlol:That’s probably some urban legend or something.
But yeah the only way I support funding the police is if the funding is behind recruiting and hiring more black men and women to be police officers. More screenings for violence and racism or racist thoughts against minorities, especially African Americans, and fund on-going RIGOROUS investigations of corruption in entire police departments…from the judges to the lawyers to the foresenic teams to the police officers themselves. Corruption is rampant in the system. It’s awful.
Funding should go towards a complete expose of departments in every single state.
To Catch A Predator: The Cops

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I said this before, minority and young voters are the only reasons he’s in office. Any time people mention this, Detroit comes to mind, as they won Michigan for Biden.

But he can’t say “fukk you” to those who didn’t vote for him either.
I can't vote for this dude again
Just ugh

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The defund the police crowd is so small, don't even get the point in bringing up that topic by Biden other than politicking

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Lamest nikka on the Coli"? :russ:

90% of your threads is about men's bodies, dogs...:dead::dead::dead:

How are you talking. When you be going around sucking on Little White Boys penis. :scust:

You're a registered sex offender and have already served prison time for this sick act. :hhh:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Where have police been defunded? Thats local policy anyway. Most people want to see punishment though.
funny when it comes to this topic, this question is rarely asked along with asking if the cities with defunded police actually use the funds to start programs:mjpls:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Dammit. Again I thought this said Joe Budden said we need to fund the police. I have to stop working so much ot :mjlol: