Joe Biden Says It's Time to Fund the Police; Stop the Defunding Talk

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the importance of "words" and "phrasing" is symbolic in US politics, hence why we have bills that recognize "Lynching" as a federal hate crime even though the crime itself is already a federal hate crime.

:yeshrug: Joe knew saying that phrase exactly would get people on the other side that don't hate him to come around.

Those people who voted for Trump or didn’t vote. When black people chose to withold our vote for the same reason we’re called c00ns, etc

Last edited:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Saying we to fund the police will not get the other side to come around, however it will cause him to lose supporters.
He's been losing supporters SINCE he was elected, I don't even think they were actual supporters
pretty sure the sentiment in his admin is now "Damn if I do Damn if I don't" :yeshrug:

They may not come around entirely, but as long as they play ball its a "W" in the books

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Good. We need more police and local training. This shyt was killing Democrats.

They need to run away as far as possible from Defund the Police

Yall idiots got a damn Black cop with 30yrs of experience running for Floeida senate office having to deal with this smh

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Those people who voted for Trump or didn’t vote. When black people choose to withold our vote for the same reason we’re called c00ns, etc
I'm not worried about what people on the internet call me

let them have all the buttered biscuits they want

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this before, minority and young voters are the only reasons he’s in office. Any time people mention this, Detroit comes to mind, as they won Michigan for Biden.

But he can’t say “fukk you” to those who didn’t vote for him either.
For Biden it was never about deliverables or being accountable to those who voted for him.
Lifelong politician who leveraged his political cloud and liberal/leftist/black naivete

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Saying we to fund the police will not get the other side to come around, however it will cause him to lose supporters. He could’ve left the funding talk out of it.
It won’t, and I agree with you, but midterms and coming up and Joe’s whole presidency has been about tip-toeing a line.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
For Biden it was never about deliverables or being accountable to those who voted for him.
Lifelong politician who leveraged his political cloud and liberal/leftist/black naivete
I mean he leveraged Trump against us, but Trump would frankly be 10 times worse than what we have right now.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
fukk Em Hope they get smashed in the Midterms by the Republicans. Obviously it's a dog whistle to the other side who won't vote for him anyway :pacspit:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Saying we to fund the police will not get the other side to come around, however it will cause him to lose supporters.

Yea, ok:mjlol:

Stfu, sissy.

This the same shyt this old nikka was saying before he got elected but of course TLR gonna fake :angry:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lamest nikka on the coli, you add nothing but fake tough guy talk. Go jump off a bridge
:mjlol:

"Lamest nikka on the Coli"? :russ:

90% of your threads is about men's bodies, dogs...:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited: