Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's from some random Indian website, so the info is relevant to their users. Why the info is relevant to thecoli is another question
The info is relevant because we have to compete in a job market against these people. We aren’t competitive because these people will take more bullshyt from cacs for less money.
I’m in medicine but I used to be a nurse and they import nurses from the Philippines by the thousands. The influx of cheap labor drives down pay. Instead of making $35/hr they’ll offer you $27/hr.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This line of thinking absolves illegal immigrants of their role in this. Both illegal immigrants and business owners that use illegal labor are equally complicit.

I have no smoke for legal immigrants :hubie:
You think those 500k Indians are illegal?

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
You think those 500k Indians are illegal?
My comment was about the line of thinking, not Indians in particular. The only problem I have with Indians that would be helped by this plan *specifically* is that our government needs to prioritize citizens first, especially ADOS. I don't have a problem with the concept of legal immigration if everything at home is more or less in working order and the rate of immigration doesn't cause destabilization of the native workforce.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The info is relevant because we have to compete in a job market against these people. We aren’t competitive because these people will take more bullshyt from cacs for less money.
I’m in medicine but I used to be a nurse and they import nurses from the Philippines by the thousands. The influx of cheap labor drives down pay. Instead of making $35/hr they’ll offer you $27/hr.
They starting to import teachers from the phillipines as well. Shyts wild.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
My comment was about the line of thinking, not Indians in particular. The only problem I have with Indians that would be helped by this plan *specifically* is that our government needs to prioritize citizens first, especially ADOS. I don't have a problem with the concept of legal immigration if everything at home is more or less in working order and the rate of immigration doesn't cause destabilization of the native workforce.
Where exactly did u get the idea they were going to prioritize ADOS??
:mjtf:

Daps
That's not the case anymore breh. Off the top of my head I can come up with countries better than America right now: Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium , and some parts of Australia (mostly Perth).
most of those countries have very strict immigration as well. lololololol

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't explain this to these Democrat clowns in this thread. They literally will favor a Politician or party over the well being of their own race.

I've never seen so many so-called Black dudes who will side with white elites or immigrants over their own race before.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You'll see outsourcing of white collar jobs on steroids under this Administration. With wages pretty much stagnant across the board. Especially if this is done now with Covid still raging. All these college kids who voted for Biden/Harris won't find much in terms of jobs after graduation.
:francis:
Uh oh:russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hear you.

But that's not what he was getting at all. He alluded to it in the beginning but switched his reasoning quickly. He's speaking purely from a moral point of view.

We just gotta encourage healthy black families and help them in any way we can. But we certainly don't need unprepared young women having children out of wedlock. That won't help us at all.

We're putting way too much emphasis on numbers. Plenty of black countries have fallen to the hands of cacs despite being majority black. Hell, Jews and Asians in this country hold so much power while having very small numbers.

Numbers won't do us any good if our people aren't on code. Also, suppose we ended abortion right now and even forced black women to have children, we'd have to wait 18 years for those babies to help us in any meaningful way.

We don't have 18 years, bro. We gotta get shyt done now otherwise those babies will be born into a community with ZERO wealth. We need to make sure they have secure home, first.
I DIDNT ALLUDE TO
NOR SWITCH ANYTHING.

I SAID WHAT I SAID
:devil:
:evil:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
So you believe they didn't cut a check to people because they're cash strapped? :mjlol:

Breh. McConnell and them do not want to cut you a check. They only want to give money to their corporate buddies and then tell you that it will eventually trickle down.

Airlines were given billions. What do they do? they cut bonus checks for execs then they still cut 50k+ workers shortly after. You see how that trickle down worked? You have to start thinking man

okay I’ll give you that cash strapped was the wrong word to use. But at the end of the day immigrants are already running most of the businesses in black communities. Letting more of them in can only hurt them at this point.

There’s literally no benefit to black people DEFENDING their staying especially when you add on them a lot of times being racist...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I will try to find the thread for you breh but there are numbers to back it

I know there’s numbers out there, I just doubt they are telling the truth when it comes to the numbers. Type of thing to keep us down by telling us our numbers are low....

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
ITS A COMBO OF WHITE SUPREMACY ELEMENTS...

ABORTION, CRACK BILL, CRIME BILL,
BLACK ON BLACK CRIME, POLICE KILLING nikkaS, THE LGTB ETC
:devil:
:evil:

I don’t buy all that “coincidentally” adding up to black people having a 0 birth rate. I know that’s what the numbers they put out say, I just think there’s more black people than they’re letting on...