Jobless Rate Hits 53-Year Low, unemployment rate fell to 3.4%

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Every economist isn't going to have the same reaction to data and statistics provided and it's disingenuous to sit here and say otherwise. It's why bringing politics into the discussion is corny as shyt as these of discussions happen on a daily basis in the real world outside of The Coli.

The vast majority have no issues with the number. I'm not going with a fringe narrative of the Fed juking the stats. You need more people.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The vast majority have no issues with the number. I'm not going with a fringe narrative of the Fed juking the stats. You need more people.
I never said the vast majority of them did. You asked for receipts from economists and I gave them to you. Once again, different people are going to have different interpretations of data and statistics that are provided to them and may even ask what's all behind them.

I know that because I do the shyt on a daily basis for a living and have to explain it, so other posters on this site asking that simple question isn't MAGA at all.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I never said the vast majority of them did. You asked for receipts from economists and I gave them to you. Once again, different people are going to have different interpretations of data and statistics that are provided to them and may even ask what's all behind them.

I know that because I do the shyt on a daily basis for a living and have to explain it, so other posters on this site asking that simple question isn't MAGA at all.
Is the rate calculated in the same manner that is has been under previous administrations?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLR MAGA/Tangibles brigade came in full force. They dropped in this thread like Delta 8 special forces. Swarm, swarm swarm

75th-Ranger-Regiment-aka-Army-Rangers.jpg

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Yep. Once you run out of unemployment benefits, you are no longer counted as unemployed. The unemployment rate stat is completely worthless. Go look up a chart of the Workfoce Participation Rate. Its lower than anytime since the early 70s. I bet the true unemployment rate is around 25%.

If that were the case there would be breadlines everywhere like during the pandemic

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Would lowering interest rates remedy the problem?​
Nah

The goal of higher interest rates is to make the banks less reluctant to loan money and do it while charging higher interest. This slows growth and demand

Slower demand leads to higher unemployment which triggers a recession

You can’t have a recession with low unemployment.

Full employment is measured at 4%. This number says there’s more jobs available than us citizens available to work them
Simply stating the metrics being measured when we had people in here who were discussing incorrect things that go into them, is maga now :dead:
Disingenuous questions meant to discredit the numbers is maga

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what’s funny is Fox News will have some a$$hole capitalist shill on that will say “ the job market is overheated “ whatever the fukk that even means cause they want to be able to pay people shyt

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capitalism is trash brehs

If you don’t raise interest rates you get inflation, when you raise them you cause a recession. Those are your two choices which are both awful