Job at Gamestop

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
this whole thread hilarious.

10 year old bump, smashin musty Gamestop managers, breh referring to playing a game before release date a "surreal experience". HEELARIOUS

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wanted to work there when I was 19 and them bytches wouldn't hire me :russ:

:mjlol:Square biz. I tried numerous times to get a gig at Gamestop, until I realize its all sales and fukk video games. Once I worked at Best Buy and realize the "tech" shyt is smoke and mirrors for sales quotas and memberships, it dawned on me that all the "fun" jobs are just a illusion.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
:mjlol:Square biz. I tried numerous times to get a gig at Gamestop, until I realize its all sales and fukk video games. Once I worked at Best Buy and realize the "tech" shyt is smoke and mirrors for sales quotas and memberships, it dawned on me that all the "fun" jobs are just a illusion.
Memberships, selling geek squad services and anti virus shyt.

Managers would get the bonuses. While sales floor would get a fukking pizza party :beli:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Memberships, selling geek squad services and anti virus shyt.

Managers would get the bonuses. While sales floor would get a fukking pizza party :beli:

That shyt stings just thinking about it :francis: . I remember having the summer of my life with sales, even shytting on the vets and I ended up just getting back pats and daps.

Like WTF...bonus :mjtf:?

TBF, I did get some swag and a lottery ticket. The most perks I got were honestly from customers. I got everything from money to gift cards. Even jawns tried to give pouch rubs :whew:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
That shyt stings just thinking about it :francis: . I remember having the summer of my life with sales, even shytting on the vets and I ended up just getting back pats and daps.

Like WTF...bonus :mjtf:?

TBF, I did get some swag and a lottery ticket. The most perks I got were honestly from customers. I got everything from money to gift cards. Even jawns tried to give pouch rubs :whew:
Big facts. I remember I bagged this one customer after she bought a MacBook. She was about to get some geeksqaud service and I hit her with the :shaq: I can install whatever you need little mama.

:whew: top 3 sex game in my life

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Big facts. I remember I bagged this one customer after she bought a MacBook. She was about to get some geeksqaud service and I hit her with the :shaq: I can install whatever you need little mama.

:whew: top 3 sex game in my life

Breh I had to hit a few with the :whoa: since I'm a hitched marsupial.

This one jawn I sold a laptop to on tax free weekend came back the next day all in a dress, had the hair did, and etc.

:lupe:shyt was crucial for the koala.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh I had to hit a few with the :whoa: since I'm a hitched marsupial.

This one jawn I sold a laptop to on tax free weekend came back the next day all in a dress, had the hair did, and etc.

:lupe:shyt was crucial for the koala.
You keep calling yourself a marsupial and all that, just know you c00ning hard little buddy but ima let you cook.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:russ: So quit your gimmick and post like a man then.
koala.gif

:lupe: What gimmick

:mjgrin: