Job at Gamestop

OVERLORD

Mean Muggin
Daps
Gamestop is a shyt job. I mean really bad. Worse than flipping burgers. They constantly pat you down to check for theft. They only really have part time for non-managers with hours in the high single digits to low teens per week at minimum wage. Imaging having to organize the used games in those bins and the used game cases on the store walls. If you take a job at Gamestop be on the lookout for something better so you can get outta there.

Thanks for the insight but I'm desperate so I will take anything I can get.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn all a young breh ever wanted was to work at GameStop or Foot Locker :laff:
Bruuuuh same. Gamestop was the dream job in high school.

Just chill and talk video games all day.

Get them shyts slightly early before everybody else in school.

Discounts :blessed:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Damn all a young breh ever wanted was to work at GameStop or Foot Locker :laff:
My third job was at a mom and pop video game store.

I was paid to handle demo systems, sell games, clean the place. My boss liked pills and smoking herb all the time. We all got along great, made jokes with each other, were nerds in our own way. I was praised for my hard work, and given three substantial raises. Most fun job I ever had.

Last raise put me at 8.25, which was solid in 2003, and still more than today's minimum wage :mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I was paid to handle demo systems, sell games, clean the place. My boss liked pills and smoking herb all the time. We all got along great, made jokes with each other, were nerds in our own way. I was praised for my hard work, and given three substantial raises. Most fun job I ever had.

Last raise put me at 8.25, which was solid in 2003, and still more than today's minimum wage :mjlol:
Did they let you break street date for any games? :lupe:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Damn that sounds dope for a high schooler or college freshman. Also sounds like the owner was playing BitLife IRL